Lookism Oc

Name:
Korean- Hyun Young-Soon
English- Lina Hyun

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Department: Fashion

Looks:

Personality: She's interesting to say the least

Personality: She's interesting to say the least. She speaks to most people, with soft smiles and carefully placed words and touches, although she likely won't start the conversation. She seems sweet and for the most part she is. She seems a bit dazed and distracted, but that's because she observes what happens. She's passive and loves people for who they are. She tries to be kind to everyone and tries to be friendly, although she will scold bullies with a honey filled smile and words laced with poison. However despite that she's rather manipulative, she knows what to say in order to get people to do things even if she means well. Her looks help no doubt, but her mind has something to do with it as well.

Likes: Reading, setting up outfits, her friends, being listened to, photography, her family, fights, and hanging out with her friends.

Dislikes: Being ignored, her friends being pushed around, alcohol, smoking, and being left alone with a male in a private or secluded location.

Strengths: Her observations of fights allow her to have a basic protection should she ever need it or if she stops being a push over. Her looks allow her to easily make the friends she wants and allows her to manipulate temperamental boys.

Weakness: Though her manipulation can be considered a strength, it causes her to wonder wether or not she truly has friends. Another thing is her passiveness, such as her near inability to push out the word no, thus causing her to give out her number to many people as she's eager to please.

Crush: Vasco, in her observations she saw his sweet behaviour despite his thuggish exterior so it was no surprise when she found her face flushing and heart thumping around him. //she also had a brief infatuation with Mira, but was scared of what people would say//

Other: She doesn't like to be left alone with males in a private or secluded areas for reasons unknown to most. She would have been in the photography department but her family persuaded her to go into modelling so she happily obliged in order to please.

Bad or good: Good

Backstory: It's kinda somewhat edgy and could be potentially triggering. But here it goes, shortened version. When she was in junior high she had a rising modeling career and a creepy teacher who made her stay after school all the time in his private office. Things changed and suddenly she was homeschooled, since her family didn't want to have a scandal for their recently rising company. She had a new 'baby sister' which really wasn't her sister,you can probably guess what that baby is, and that teacher was fired under multiple allegations of different girls.  She was finally allowed to go to public school once again in which she landed into the Fashion department and where she's at now.

Skills:
Popularity- 8/10
Height- 5/10
Strength- 7/10
Intelligence-6.5/10
Appearance- 10/10
Wealth- 10/10