Voltron Oc 1

Name: Pirro Colemanni

Age: 15-16

Species/Race: she's part of the fueous race//it's an alien race that i made up and I can explain more about it if you're interested in it//
Sexuality: Pansexual

Crush : Pidge

Looks: she has long, wild coal colored curls that has a red tint near fire or bright light, and dark skin. She has bright eyes which can only describe as fire. She is around as tall as Lotor and his general's, her limbs are tinted black due to her use of heat

Outfit Style: She wears things that you would normally wear in a more tropical climate or in places in Latin America, meaning loose clothes made of light material, shorts.

Personality: Pirro mostly wears her heart upon her sleeve, and tends to bottle up her sadness which isn't good for her brain or heart. She is very much emotionally driven, causing her to be rather impulsive and spontaneous. She's generally curious and eager to learn which causes her to ask weird questions. She's rather blunt which can get her into some awkward situations. She is fiercely protective of those she loves and would literally die for them. She usually follows her instincts and is rather stubborn. She doesn't hate much things so if she hates something than it must have done something wrong. She just strongly dislikes things. If something goes wrong she will typically blame herself.

Weapon: A large mallet type hammer or something similar to a bat or crowbar

Skills/abilities: Pirro is rather heat resistant meaning that she can chill in lava and mess with fire ,although she would not be able to withstand anything radioactive or from a star, she would die just like anyone else without proper shielding. While she can't generate fire like a firebender, she is able to create fire if enough friction is used like many of the fueous people which is useful when it comes to being a blacksmith.

Strengths: her fire resistance is something that is her greatest strengths. Her stubbornness allows her to continue something till the very end which keeps her in check.

Weaknesses: Her willingness to die for others that she loves is one major weakness that can literally cause her to die. Her impulsiveness is another thing that can get her seriously in trouble.

Bio: Pirro was born in the middle are of the planet Fueous, which is a more touristy part with a mixture of the traditional people. She is the middle child of 5 kids in her family which she loves dearly. She grew up valuing traditions and messing around with the newer ideas of her planet. Her life had been rather peaceful until the galra decided that they needed a vacation place. It wasn't to bad at first since they were mostly chilling and Fueous people love opening their planet to others, their main trait being their hospitality, even if the Galra announced that they were now conquered and part of their empire. However after a while their prettier people would go missing and come back frightened and scarred, one could only imagine what happened. Sure Pirro was mad so she decided she greatly disliked the Galran soldiers that came their, she finally hated them once her older brother went missing. So she had been planning to do the second the Galra claimed her planet; start a rebellion. Let's just say she got caught and had to leave her planet. She hasn't gone back to her planet, however she somehow found her way into contact with the Paladins of Voltron after hearing about the coalition, she was able to stay with them for a while due to her knowledge in building and her ancestors past with the Alteans.

Other trivia: While she's taller than almost everyone else, she is considered shorter than most on her planet and was super excited to meet people her age and older that she was taller than. She is absolutely fascinated with other races and species and wants to visit earth to explore all the cultures on the planet. Her temperature is warmer  than most, which changes on her emotions for example she'll become cooler if sad or heat up when angry or flustered. She also cannot be in cold places for very long without a comical amount of layers of clothing on her, nor can she be in very cold water for very long, she will either get sick or probably die, which all depends on the temperature or time spent.