Camp Camp oc 1

//I hate myself for making one but I'm trash so yolo

Name: Odette Blanc
Nickname: space buns, space dyke//courtesy of flower scouts and mean girls//, Odee, and Tall ass. //prefers Odee tbh//

Age: 11
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bi af

Looks: purple curly hair//dyed// that are usually in space buns, dark skin//from her Dominican heritage//, and blue eyes

Clothes: usually the yellow camp t-shirt, skirts with shorts underneath them. Or a dress with a skirt and cardigan. But she's always has some lit socks and sneakers. 

Personality: Usually quiet until she gets comfortable, is really optimistic despite being kind of pessimistic, generally tries to be happy, gets annoyed easily despite trying to be happy, she's lowkey a pushover, and will physically fight you if you talk bad about yourself or any of her fandoms and hobbies.

Likes: playing instruments, specifically ukulele, french and Dominican traditions, embroidery, reading, musicals, singing, drawing, watercolors, archery, Preston//as a best friend, chill//,sowing, and making clothing/cosplay.
Dislikes: being taken less seriously just because she likes being feminine, clowns, being interrupted when performing, people touching her stuff without permission, people fucking up Preston//looking at you Nurf//, and being abandoned

Crush: oof good question, probably Max or Erid
Camper or counselor: camper
Camp activity: fashion camp or if we're going by actual canon, mentioned in the show camps then she does knitting camp.

Other: Her family is fucked up and well off even if her parents love her, with infidelity from both parents and drinking from both of them. Her father a strict business man who goes on long 'business trips' but attempts to reconnect with Odette trough little 'dates'. Her mother is a depressed florist who constantly 'hangs out' with her close friend, her mother takes Odette to fabric stores and planted the seeds of her interest in fashion. In the previous summers she had gone to the flower scouts camp until she accidentally confesses that she had a crush on Tabii thus leading to the Space D*ke nickname by the girls so she left. Her parents, still wanting her to have the camp experience sent her to Camp Campbell, which seemed more laid back than the Flowerscouts. Coincidently that's where her friend Preston was sent so bonus point for that. Unfortunately the laid back atmosphere caused her lowekey little shit vibe to come out because it's easy.