/~34~/-Cheers

Annabeth POV

My mother....is...famous?

I can't breathe. I can't feel anything inside of me but hate. It must be what Percy feels for his father, only anger and hate. 

Its like I'm numb inside, like every good feeling has turned cold. And she was mokmiomkomkomomkomommokomkomkmokoomkomkmokmommmkmomomkomkmokmomomy employer. I worked for my mother. She hired me not because of talent but she knew I was her daughter? And she didn't say anything. What kind of sick thing is that? 

The only good thing out of this was that Thalia had come. Percy was talking to some colleagues in the music department and Piper was kissing Jason. I had barely registered that fact before the kommother I don't have walks down to me. 

I have to admit she is pretty, dark curls and almost black grey eyes. Her white dress is very contrasting with her eyes, but thats our of the picture. 

Kki says almost like I should be angry. I don't like it. I force myself to look into her eyes. There cold and dark. 

"No." I start off sarcastic and angry. "Not mad that you left my father heartbroken and me with an evil step mother who abused me with her vocals. Not mad I never had the mother daughter experience." 

Until now I didn't hear how desperate I sounded. Her face is expressionless and so are her eyes. 

"I only left your father because I would have gotten attached and my company would have fallen." She says somewhat pitifully. Like I'm some sort of experiment she's watching and waiting for the right results. 

Something inside me freezes over. 

At first I don't realize it. But it's anger. Cold furious anger. Its so cold it burns. 

I raise my finger and point it in her face. "Gotten attached? Your company's downfall? Selfish much. You may be the wisest of the Olympian's and with all the company strategy but your nothing much when it comes to being anything close to a parent, much less someone to love." 

And before I can hear her answer I storm off to find Percy, fighting back tears. 

I find Hazel first. Her delicate bun is a little misshaped and her face is laughing. 

"Annie! How are you?" She doubles over and grips my shoulder like a life line. She looks up and her laughing face melts. I don't realize but I'm bright bottle red. 

"Are you okay?" She whispers and pulls me into a tight corner and looks at me worrisome, 

"My biological mother, makes Helen look like a saint." I grumble and there's no tears now. All I have is anger. Hazel gives an empathetic look and I know she's thinking of her step mother Persephone. She's not exactly horrible but neglecting. 

I spill everything and she looks shocked. 

"And she's your employer!" She shrieks and I put a finger to my lips, she nods and looks around. 

"Well you make the most out of us! So don't just quit!" She says and I know she's thinking of the secret project we started up a few days ago. Hazel makes the least at her jewelry shop but she's the happiest at her work. 

"I know, let's get back to the party." I whisper and we leave like nothing happened. We hit the dance floor, people taking hands and dancing. I struggle through the crowd to find Percy. He's sitting on a bench, his hands running through his hair. 

I sit next to him, and he smiles a little bit still looks distraught. 

"You okay?" I whisper patting his back and rubbing circles with my thumb. 

"Just weird, half my DNA is right here and it's the first time....I've met him." He says and looks at me, his sea green eyes not so bright. 

"I get it, my moms so cold." I say shivering and sounding depressed. 

He gives a laugh but there's no humor. "Wish my dad was like that. Didn't seem to bother him that he knew I didn't want anything to do with him, told me he never wanted to come out like that but my mom didn't want him in my life." 

It sounds better than mine. At least he was forced away, not given by choice. 

"On the bright side Piper and Jason are together!" I say, hoping to brighten the mood. He smiles and begins to tell me a long story of how Jason had been crushing on her forever. 

Two Days Later

"Gods they never give you a break do they?" Piper scolds the TV.  I roll my eyes she's always yelling at the TV now. 

"Pipes, I don't care." I grumble and roll over on the couch, being lazy. She takes the turn to roll her eyes. 

"But listen!" She shrieks and turns the news up a notch. 

James Hermès reporting here. Just in, Annabeth Chase? Is she manipulating our teenage sensation or is she really here for it?

Two days ago at the Olympic Gala it was announced that Annabeth Chase is the daughter of Athena, penned the smartest woman in the U.S.A. Also is that Annabeth works for her mother. Her colleague Malcom Pace who've we've been within contact in the past had assured he's had no idea nor has Annabeth. 

But is she really here for the love or the money?

All over social media 'Percabeth' has been a trend, the ship name but now the fandom has spilt into two in under three and a half minutes. With Instagram, SnapChat has Twitter taking sides in this huge battle you should know some facts before anything. 

Annabeth Chase was born in Brooklyn New York and currently lives on the Upper East Side and attends NYSU

After her mother left she lived with her father, step mother and twin brothers and they recently moved to California. 

Many annoymous people have left comments on Chase you should hear. 

"She is a selfish b**** and should be jailed for her crimes of manipulating our star!"

"I personally think Chase is trying to sneak her way into getting money and fame and when she's done with Jackson she'll leave." 

"How do we know anything? She could really love him or she could be working a plan to get into the Olympian family to break our superstars heart." 

So what is your side? Please leave a comment in any either of our social media websites. 

"They are so stupid!" Piper says turning off the TV is disgust. 

"Piper it's fine." I assure her and drag myself back to my room, I just got off work and was piled upon piled with fans requesting interviews with me for Tik Tok, stupid kids. 

Incoming Chat From Percy

I grab my phone off of the bedside table and answer as quickly as possible. 

"Hey." His face slides into the screen and he's somewhere. I can't exactly see where though. 

"Hey." I smile and my heart already starts to pound crazily. 

"So what are you doing for Christmas?" He says lounging in a chair in the background. I smile thinly. 

"Hanging out with you guys?" I frown. I haven't had a real good Christmas in a while. He frowns too and looks at me lovingly. 

"Come to my moms place, she makes the best blue pie ever!" He exclaims his eyebrows shooting up. 

"Of course." I smile and blow him a kiss through the phone. He blows it back. 

"Is that all you where gonna ask?" I say after a moment of silence. He nods sheepishly. 

"Bye Seaweed Brain." I smile and shut off the phone. I already start hating myself for one reason.

Because I don't know how to tell him that I love him.