/~15~/- Yuck.

There will be a little bit of Percy/Pablo. Mostly Percy in this one. Just a heads up. 

Pablo/Percy POV

He heard talking from the other side of the hall. Why? He was in the kitchen the afternoon of that Saturday after he took Annabeth to Lady Liberty. He was making or trying to make blue cookies but the dough was getting in his hair so he decided to go over to his mothers place. 

When he left the apartment he bumped into a guy with sandy blonde hair, blue eyes and a faint white scar running down the left side of his face. The dude was about 21,22 and Pablo was a little imtimidated. 

"Oh sorry." He mumbled and ran his hand through his messy brown hair. He wanted to rip the wig off and the contacts but he forced himself to not in front of a civilian. 

"S'okay. It was my fault." The dude said and jogged down the apartment stairs before Percy could protest. He shrugged and walked down the stairs when he phone rang. 

"What?" He said exasperated. He really hated useing his phone during the day

 "Perce, you got a awesome offer down at the studio! Come quick!" Grover said through the phone and like the dude hung up before Percy could reapsond. He sighed and walked back to his apartment. He grabbed his classic outfit. Black leather jean jacket, ripped skinny jeans, his white converse and sea green tank top. Girls screamed for this outfit. Before he got into the studio out of the limo, he would take off the disguise. 

Grover called again

Grover called again. 

He sighed and picked it up. 

"There's a limo behind the building. Get in." Grover said through the phones 

"Yeah I'll be there in a second." Said Percy through the phone and hung up. He jogged down the stairs, hoping no one would see him. He hated paparazzi. They always wanted him to sign their chests and give them autographs. He liked doing it for kids younger than 12 but teens and adults where just stupid. 

He turned to behind the apartment building and there is was, a sleek black limo, worth millions for just an hour. Maybe less but still, the whole building tenants would have to pool in all of their money, savings and work hours to just get a thirty minute ride. 

He jumped in the back, of the limo, the cushy seats where comfy and a mini fridge was built it, waiting with his favorite blue cokes and blue pops.(popsicles.) He leaned back and ripped the wig off and carefully took off his stupid brown contact lenses. Percy was tired of wearing those. Perce ran a hand through his messy black hair glad to have it back. 

His driver, Leanus one of Grover's old colleagues smiled with his goatee and pot belly hanging out. 

"Good there Jackson?" He grinned like a wild goat. 

"Better than ever." Percy smiled. He watched TV as they drove out of the city up to hillside studio. Olympic Studios was the best in the country, owned by Zeus Olympus. His own biological father was Zeus's brother but him and his uncle rarely got along. Their director Dionysius was a wine loving freak who did all the shooting and camera stuff. He was the one that hired Grover for Percy's uprising music career. They owned all sorts of things, Olympic Books, Annabeth worked there, Olympic Nails where Piper worked, Fire and Volcanoes, Heaphestus Garage. Leo worked there. And all sorts of shipping companies, like the Amazons that Bellona helped run with Ares. Olympic studios had a lot of money but one downfall.