Prologue

Previously in “Our Story”, Gracie reminisced her memories as she told her twin children about the love she shared with their unconscious father, leading up to the last memory which was their wedding night.

After waiting for two and a half years for Zayn to wake up, their wish finally came true on their kid’s birthday.

The moment Zayn had woken up, he had returned the brightness and color to the dull lives of his family and friends.

He was able to overcome all the obstacles that were thrown at him as he got up and lived his life just like he did before the accident.

Thinking that their lives would be perfect from that day on, it was like a smack to the face, two months later, when they had received the heart breaking news from Gracie’s doctor.

“It’s impossible for you to get pregnant.”

The heart wrenching news broke Gracie. With all the hardship she was put through when Zayn was in a coma, she couldn’t take it anymore. It was as if she had 1% of strength left and when that news was heard, it was all sucked out of her.

How will the couple be able to handle the news?

Will it be too much for their love to conquer and destroy them? Or will their love be able to get them through the extra obstacles that are thrown at that every single day?

This time, it’s Zayn’s turn to be strong for his wife. But the question is, will he be able to be strong for himself first?

It was at that time that they understood the saying,

“It’s one thing not to want something, it’s another thing to be told you can’t have it.

Continue the life of Gracie and Zayn along with their kids and families in “Our Love” the sequel to “Our Story”.