Losing Control pt.5 Fighting the Virus

-Scout! I have a deal for you-
-who the hell are you and what do you want!?-
-you should remember me after all you did kill me, if you were attempting get rid of me you failed-
-You soul may never rest but that won't stop me from making sure I kill you a second time and destroying you lifeless husk so you can never rejoin this world-
-But then that makes it so I can join your soul-
-No, Alpha Trion will be waiting for you-
-If your so sure then meet me in the forest where your friend was awakened once again-

Bumblebee shot up in alarm, he looked around to see his quarters. He left his quarters and quickly made his way into the main room, he walked over to the ground bridge looking through the coordinates history and found the day he and Arcee went on patrol, where Alduin had been awoken from his slumber. He set the ground bridge to go off after we went through and ran through it meeting the night sky and the trees. Bumblebee looked around to see nothing but trees, he transformed into Alduin's form to stay hidden and safe. The mech walked around a group of trees to see the silver mech with his back to Bee. Bee charged, Megatron turned around and quickly shot the blur knocking it back.

Bumblebee lifted his helm to see something else in front of the warlord. Arcee, and behind him was the rest of the team. Ratchet,Optimus,Bulkhead,Wheeljack, Ultra Magnus, Smokescreen, Starscream, Soundwave, Ironhide, Chromia, Windblade, Elita and Knockout. Scrap, Bee stood up slowly, everyone saw the giant K-9 stand.

"You see your beloved scout keep a secret from you all, he didn't tell you about his amazing power, he didn't tell you that he is the key to bring our home back to life"

"Your lying Megatron, I cant bring our home back to life, I'm only the key for destroying it and this planet!"
"You see he continues to lie, it seems as if he doesn't want us to go home but rather rot on this planet"

Bumblebee let a roar escape him as he charged at Megatron and knocked him down setting Arcee free. Jaws were clamped down on the cons throat, before Bee could reach the wires the would send him into shock he was kicked off. Bumblebee fell to the ground with a thud, everyone watched him waiting to see what he would do.

"I'm here to make a deal with you Scout, so STAY DOWN AND LISTEN, you give in and follow my commands and your family goes free and the femme untouched. Or you don't give in and your family suffers a fate similar to a certain someone and it will start with the femme and end with the Prime. It's your choice make it fast"

Bumblebee laid there looking to each bot each one telling him no, he wanted to attack but he didn't want to repeat history. His gaze ended with Arcee, she was shaking her helm he didn't want to give in either but what was he gonna do? He stood up slowly looking at Megatron who had a wicked smile.

"Megatron...."
"What is your decision Scout"
"I....give in"

Bee hung his helm low he knew they all were upset with his choice. Megatron laughed and turned to face the others.

"I'm also taking my medic, TIC and SIC back seeing as you stole them from me, it's only fair I get full price for what I'm giving in return. Now behold what you about to witness you will watch as your Scout walks onto my warship and becomes one of us."

Bee's optics quickly widened, Its a trick! Before Bee could react a thick purple smoke was thrown at him surrounding him. Bumblebee screamed in pain but it soon became a roar of anger, the smoke cleared and everyone saw the metallic creature stand there it looked at Optimus with its jaws open panting heavily. They watched slowly as the blue color was chased out and purple took over his optic's color, a growl reached everyone's audio receptors sending chills down their spinal struts.

Megatron let out an evil laugh that haunted Optimus, Megatron had finally gotten the upper hand how could he have let Alduin down and let his soul and power fall to the decepticons. The con snapped the prime out of his thoughts as he started to speak to the creature in a different tongue