Grouchy medic

Arcee opened her optics to see Bumblebee's dark quarters. She looked around to find the mech, she noticed the black and yellow mech on the floor recharging. She smiled lightly, she got down from Bee's berth and made he way to the door. Before she opened the door she looked back at Bee who laid facing the door but showed no signs of being awake. The femme quietly opened the door and slipped out closing the door behind her.

The femme walked to the main room where she saw Ratchet in the med bay tinkering with a device. She looked over to the area where Jack, Raf and Miko fell asleep last night only seeing Miko awake. She was talking with Starscream questioning the mech to death, but he didn't seem bothered by it.

Soundwave saw the femme in the hall and walked up to her. He tapped her shoulder causing her to jump, she looked behind her to see the tall mech.

"Morning Soundwave"
"Morning Arcee, sorry didn't mean to scare you"
"It's ok, I thought you were Bee"
Soundwave laughed getting a look from the two wheeler
"Where is he anyways? Ratchet was looking for him"
"He is still recharging"
"Well when he wakes up I would warm him about Ratchet"
"Why?"
"Ratchets not too happy with Bumblebee"
"What did Bee do?"
"When you two left he went after you guys and he said Bee almost caused Ratchet to crash into a mountainside"
"Well I can see why he is upset about that but how did Bee almost cause that?"
"Don't know Ratchet won't say, Ratchet said Bee was running out of road and the base was in his way and then Bee got away. Even Snokescreen questioned it"
"Well I'll be sure to warm him or maybe I should just let him do his own thing"
"Bee was right about one thing"

Soundwave turned around and started down the hall to his quarters.
"And what was that?"
"Your one evil femme"

Arcee smiled as Soundwave walked away. She walked in to the main room and greeted Starscream and Miko. Starscream greeted her back as well as Miko, the girl started to tell Arcee and Starscream about a scary movie when she stopped at a loud thudding sound coming from the hall. Starscream and Arcee exchanged looks and then back at the hall, Miko eyes got big as she wondered what it was. Then the A.X.L came running out of the hall chasing Ravage. Ravage ran for the med bay and the cybertronian dog followed but AXL stopped dead in his tracks as Ratchet stood in front of him facing the cybertronian dog. The medic looked angry, the dog slowly put his ears down as he looked up at the medic. The medic grabbed the dog by his neck and pulled him down another hall towards the training room.

Starscream was terrified by the size of the animal while Miko was amazed by it.
"What was that thing?! It looked like it came out of one of the human horror films!"
"It's Ratchet newest project, he calls it A.X.L or AXL"

"That thing was AWESOME"
Both bots turned around to see Miko looking up at them.
"It's like a giant dog!"
"That exactly what it is Miko"
"Well it look like awesomeness!"
"And you are going to stay away from it until Ratchet says you can be around it"
"Awwww, no fair"

Ratchet dragged Bee down the hall into the training room. Bee struggled to get out of the medics grip, finally Ratchet let go and Bee ran forward into the training room. Bee was half way across the room before he stopped and turned around to see the medic. Bee blacked out for a second as he looked up once he could see again and he was sitting down. A wrench was laying next to his leg, as a sudden pain surged through his helm.

"First off, OWW. Secondly, You threw a Wrench at me! What the hell Ratchet!"
"That's for running out last night and then almost causing me to crash into a mountainside!"
"But you didn't so I should be getting punished for that!"
"You still ran from me!"
"So! Why does that matter!"
"I'm your sire! Your supposed to listen to me!"
"I'm not a sparkling anymore!"
"Doesn't change anything!"