And sure enough, Nean immediately threw a question that Mean didn't like at all.

"Is he the reason you never go back to your house and always stay here?"

T/N: Gotcha!!!

Mean put on a hard face, "What do you mean?"

"Well...You're acting out of your way, your servants at home say you never sleep there and always spend the night in the cafe. And you also greet that guy." Nean shrugged when Mean threw a sharp gaze at him, "I know that info from the man whom I collided with. He said that you greeted him when he first visited the cafe. He believes that it's the culture of the cafe for the owner to greet a customer." Nean glance turned serious, "You know that it's not right? You always hide behind the mysterious owner of the company, you've never greeted customers before. That guy is the only one you greet."

"Can you talk to the point and not beat around the bush with your silly analysis?" Mean interrupted curtly making Nean chuckle.

"Well, the conclusion, you are attracted to that guy, Plan." Nean looked cautiously at Mean, "So do I."

Mean's eyes immediately burned with anger.

"Don't Nean!"

"It can't be helped? We always seem to be blessed with a curse of having same feeling towards someone. What if we do a game like our childhood? The game, 'he will choose you or me'? It seems fun", proposed Nean half laughing.

In an instant, Mean moved at lightning speed, grabbed Nean's shirt's collar and pushed him to wall.

"This is not a game, Nean. I am serious, if you want to play with Plan, you have to face me first."

Nean let Mean press himself against the wall and looked at Mean, smirking.

"Mean, have you forgotten? You already have Sean."

T/N: Ouch!!!

"It does not prevent me from pursuing Plan", said Mean harshly.

That made Nean laugh out loud, not caring about Mean's angry eyes.

"It's doesn't prevent, you say?" Nean let go of Mean's hand that clutched his collar and stepped away. Still laughing, "Of course it's very deterring that you have a fiancée and you are about to get married. That was your own choice because of your stupid sense of responsibility!! So you can't have any relationship with Plan!!" Nean looked at Mean, his eyes filled with a challenging look, "But I'm different, I'm a free man."

"Don't challenge me, Nean. You know what I'm going to when I'm angry."

"I know." Nean glanced cautiously at Mean but he decided not to back down, But Plan is worth trying for." Nean stepped out of Mean's apartment. When he reached the door, he turned back and smiled sweetly,

"Phi! Looks like a war is about to start..."

"!!!"

Mean stood there stunned, staring at Nean's departure. He scrambled his hair in frustration.

What he feared happened again. They are about to compete for a partner.

As if the burden of my problem is not heavy enough...

That night Plan came home late. He discussed about his novel at Jinu's place and forgot about time. Jinu proposed him to stay overnight but Plan decided that he should go home. He had trouble sleeping in his own room leave alone sleeping in someone else's room. However, Plan felt more comfortable resting at his own place.