Chapter 8

CHRISTINA'S POV-

I walk up to Peeta, "Hey Peeta, I need your help."

"With what?"

"Friendship"

"Sorry, I've never been very good at that."

"Please just help me!"

"Fine, so what is it?"

"I told Tris that she was a liar and called her fake basically because I thought she killed Will because Eric and Max told me that but it turns out Tris didn't, Max & Eric were the liars, and I found out Tris didn't lie after we yelled at each other and slammed doors and a bunch of drama and tears, it was very bad, please help, what do I need to do to be friends with her!?"

"Christina, never trust people who nobody likes, especially if it's about your best friend."

"Okay so what do I need to do to Tris to be friends with her again?"

"Go up to Tris, and explain every single detail about what happened and ask for her forgiveness, she will probably understand."

"Yeah, she probably would have done the same thing if somebody accused me of killing Four, but we all know that will never happen, Tris won't allow it, I wouldn't allow Will to die either, if I knew where he was."

"I'm sorry Chris."

"Thanks I guess..."

I walk out of the computer room and sob all the way to my room.

I need some rest and tomorrow I will ask Katniss what she thinks I should do.

CHRISTINA'S POV-
"Uhhhhhh"! I say while stretching.
Man, I had the craziest dream.
It was that Four died, but we all know that would never happen.
Oh I totally forgot, I have to go talk to Katniss about this whole Tris situation. I'm gonna go now, she is probably training people in The Pit.

I look around hoping Katniss is in here. Ah, there she is! With her hair in a braid onto one side, as usual, she has a brown leather jacket on with a navy blue shirt under it with brown boots.
"KATNISS!" I scream.
I run over to her.
"I need your help with Tris."
"Oh, is it about that whole situation when you thought Tris was a liar but she wasn't?"
"How'd you know?"
"She came to me for advice, she asked if I ever thought that you would apologize to her, I said, most important friends will come around, eventually."
"Oh good, well, I need your advice,
what do you think I should do?"
"Well, I just want to warn you, I'm terrible at that thing called "Friendship" and making friends, so, but I think you need to go up to her alone, tell her flat out everything, and you need to apologize and ask for her forgiveness, and put all of that drama behind you two."
"Thanks Katniss, you always know what to say."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mockingjay Part 1 came out on DVD already!!! Yay!!

Divergent meets The Hunger GamesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara