Chapter 4

Christina's POV-

It's 7:00am. I walk through the Pit trying to find Eric. Oh god, I see Tris. Just ignore her, I think to myself.

I finally find Eric, he is next to Max. Max was there too! I can ask him too!

"Hey Eric!", I yell.

"Hello"

"I have to ask you and Max a question."

"Ok."

"Did Will try to kill Tris and her mom in Abnegation?"

"Let me and Max talk real quick."

"Ok"

Eric's POV-

"I know what happened.", I say to Max.

"What?"

"Will did try to kill Tris and her mom while they were trying to stop what Jeanine was doing."

"Oh wow, well we need to tell Christina then."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because then she will hate Tris, Tris will get all depressed and she may try to become faction less and then Four is in love with Tris so he will go with her then we will be rid of Tris & Four."

"Perfect"

I think to myself how smart I am.

Me and Max turn around and say to Christina,"We know what happened."

Christina's POV-

Eric and Max FINALLY turn around.

I say,"What happened!"

"Ok well, Tris and her mom were going to go try to find Caleb (her brother) and her Dad and they were going to go to Amity and leave all of you there to die.

Then she saw Will and Will was walking and Tris started shooting her gun like a maniac, she killed everybody in sight who would interfere with them, and she saw Will and pulled the trigger and he fell down with blood everywhere, his last words were,"Christina,I love you." Then his life had ended.

"OMG, please stop, don't talk anymore!"

I run into my room crying non-stop.

I look up at the ceiling with my head on my soaking-wet pillow.

I start singing a song to myself.

"Deep in the meadow,

Under the Willow."

I can't sing anymore.

I am broken, forever.

There is nothing I can do.

Unless I kill myself so I can be with Will.

AUTHOR'S NOTE-

Don't commit suicide guys! Thx.

Tris's POV-

Oh god, I just saw Christina run into her room crying. She is probably to mad at me to see me and she ran away.

I run over to Eric.

"Eric, didn't Will try to kill me and my mom??"

"I don't know, I was back at the Abnegation houses because you and Four shot me."

"Whatever."

I just walk back to my room.

Me and Christina need to freaking talk, and this time I don't care what she says.