Chapter 9 - Horan Hug

Start from the beginning

"That's... That's not true!" I struttured making it evident that I was anxious. "Meeting you was by complete accident! You knocked me down, and speaking of which why were you running out of this café?" I changed the suspect successfully making him go pale. He looked down avoiding my gaze and I could see that the boys tensed next to me. I knew I crossed the line.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to upset you!" I apologized shyly looking down trying to hide my embarassement. However, Niall's head snapped up and he looked at me eyes full of fear.

"Oh no! You didn't do anything!" he explained quickly. "It's just... That... " he looked at the rest of the lads for assisstance.

"It's okay! You don't have to tell me anyway!" I simply answered hurt by my statement. I knew that I really wanted to find out what was wrong with him. Without doubt, something happened at that café, something he might even be afraid of. I hated that, I hated to see the handsome irish boy sad. I knew it was none of my business but a small part of me was eager to find out what was wrong with him. I wanted to see what was hurting him and maybe then I'll be ready to confess to him what was disturbing me as well?

*********

We sat there talking for hours about the lads and their families. Even Zayn locked his phone and ingaged in our heated conversation about football.

"No, Louis! I'm stating facts here! Our French football team can kick yours' arses easily!" I shouted enthusiastically. However , the Doncaster boy rolled his eyes and Harry laughed at our conversation.

I looked at my watch and I was surprised to see it was already nine pm! Wow... We've been sitting here for three hours. I wondered why hasn't Jacqueline called. She must have been very busy with Max to even notice or maybe she just thought I went jogging or something. I quickly gathered up my things and stood up.

"I'm so sorry guys! I have to go now!" I apologized quickly making them all stand up. "Again, it was a pleasure meeting you all!"

All the lads nodded smiling however Niall had this bizzare look on his face. As if he was ... Hurt!

"It's okay! We have to go as well!" Liam explained to me politely. "Where's your hotel?"

"Oh... It's just a few blocks away! I'll walk there!" I informed him adjusting my hoodie.

"What? We can't let you walk all alone like that!" Niall shouted angrily causing all the boys to look at him in disbelief. Even I was surprised. Why did he care about me? I hurt him the last time we saw eachother.

"It's really fine, Ni! I'm a big girl!" I joked taking a step out. However, he held me by my wrist and turned me to face him.

"No! We're driving you!" he ordered me between gritted teeth. All the boys nodded in agreement, I nodded knowing that there was no use arguing with them.

Soon, we were all pilled up in their van chatting and talking while it was taking us to my hotel.

*******

"Thank You so much guys for driving me!" I thanked them while opening the door.

"Don't mention it, love!" I must admit, I melted hearing that word -again- when Zayn said it. I grinned at him and got out of the car. Just when I was about to close the door, Niall got out as well. I looked at him shocked while he closed the door and shoved his hands in his pockets looking me in the eyes.

"I had fun tonight!" he began "Can we meet up again?" he asked seriously this time.

I didn't want to see him again because I knew that I didn't want to grow fond of him. I knew that seeing him constantly will only lead to me confessing everything to him and I didn't want that. I couldn't let that happen. However, something was different about this guy. His presistence and warm smile made me consider being his friend. It's been long since someone took interest in me. I missed that feeling, the feeling of being needed, loved and taken care of.

"Of course! I'd love to , Niall!"

His lips curved into a big smile and he quickly took out his phone handing it to me as if he was afraid I was going to change my mind "There! Please put your number in and I'll make sure to call you later!"

I did as I was told and gave him his phone back. He clicked a few buttons before shoving it again in his pocket and beaming at me.

"Thank you, Anna!" he exclaimed happiness evident in his voice. I was glad I was the reason he was happy, after seeing him all deseperate and sad at that café. I smiled back giving him a hug, he hugged me back and just then I knew why Jacqueline always wanted to have a "Horan Hug"

Simply because Niall Horan gave the best hugs in the whole world. The ones that make you feel safe, complete and most importantly happy.

________________

A/N: Hello! How are you all? :)

I'm so sorry if this chapter has any mistakes, I was writing it from my iPod and I wasn't paying much attention to any mistakes!

Do you guys think I'm going too fast? Is it too unrealistic? Please tell me!! :3 :3

Vote/comment?? :) :)

Enjoy! :D

I love you! :) xx