Chapter 9 - Horan Hug

Start from the beginning

"Of course! I'd love to!" I replied happily taking my plate of chocolate cake and my hot chocolate with me. Harry beamed at me before leading me to their table.

As soon as I was in front of them, my body tensed and I almost dropped my plate but luckily I gathered up my courage and my lips curved upwards. Louis was the first to stand up, he offered me his place, like the gentleman he is, and I took it gracefully until I noticed that he was sitting right across from Niall. I facepalmed myself, Jacqueline reminded me that Harry and Louis are the evillest guys in the band. Guess I forgot about that.

I put my order on the table and looked up to be met by a grinning Louis and a cheerful Harry who had a stupid smirk on his face. Something tells me that I'm not gonna be friends with them... They're too evil.

"Hello there! I don't think we have been introduced properly! My name is Liam!" a brown haired tanned boy beamed at me stretching his arm. I shook it quickly trying to recall what Jacqueline had said about the Wolverhampton lad. "What's your name?" he asked hesitantly.

"My name is Anna! It's a pleasure to meet you , Liam!" I answered politely. He nodded before turning his gaze to another tall and may I add handsome boy.

"This is Zayn!" he simply gestured to the boy sitting next to him. Zayn was obviously texting someone on his phone and he was too busy to greet me. He simply gave me a simple nod and returned to whomever he was texting.

Suddenly, all the table fell silent and I realised why. Niall was staring at me, his blue ocean eyes were piercing mine making me freeze at my spot. His gaze was too overpowering and hypnotizing. I gulped trying to hide my anxiousity that was threatening to take the best of me right now.

"erm.. I suppose you have already met Niall!" Liam added awkwardly "several times" he mumbled although I could hear him perfectly.

"Yeah! How are you doing, Niall?" I inquired hesitantly not sure whether I really wanted to know the answer. He simply nodded and muttered a "fine" before digging in his fruit salad.

I glanced at Harry and Louis who were whispering something to each other. Their head snapped up in unison and looked at me happily.

"So, Anna! Tell us about yourself!" Harry finally decided to break the ice.

"Well, my name is Anna Dupont. I'm seventeen years old. I'm french and I play basketball but you probably all know that. My parents are lawyers and so is my sister. I have a younger brother who means the world to me." I replied truthfully afraid I had forgotten something. All the four lads nodded and they glanced at each other. Well, everyone but Niall who was looking anywhere but me.

That was definitely disturbing me...

"erm... What do you like the most about London?" Liam inquired while takking a sip from his hot chocolate. Speaking of which, my hot chocolate. I took a sip from it before finally answering.

"Well, the people here are definitely friendly. I'm in love with the british accent and I have a thing for your hot chocolate!" I said the last part winking making them all giggle. Again, everyone but Niall.

"No, seriously, Have you ever been sightseeing?" Louis asked me in a serious tone. I shook my head non chalantly taking a bite from my cake.

"Not really! I've only been here for a day!" I chuckled "By the way Niall, we need to stop meeting like that!" I adressed Niall this time "This is like the third time we've met, right?" I joked causing Zayn to look up from his phone and look at Niall.

The latter beamed at me before smirking "Well, What can I say? You couldn't resist my charm". I felt my cheeks turning pink and I tried to hide it but without success.