Chapter Two: Retelling

I woke up the next morning with Chris' arms wrapped around me, his chin resting on my shoulder as he breathed deeply. I realized that I had been woken up by something stiff poking my thigh. I looked down and saw that he was hard. A smile spread across my face as I kissed him softly. He groaned and his eyelids fluttered.

"Chris." I whispered, kissing him again. He woke up and smiled at me.

"Hm?" I glanced down and he followed my gaze, blushing a little.

"I'm gonna take a shower," he said, quickly rolling out of bed after pecking my lips. He disappeared into the bathroom, and I sighed as I laid back on the bed. Everything that happened yesterday with Amy seemed like a distant dream now. Unreachable, unreal. I slid out of bed and walked into the bathroom, pulling back the shower curtain and slipping inside. Chris looked startled, but he chuckled when I wrapped my arms around him from behind and rubbed his chest.

"You are a freak, aren't you?" He chuckled teasingly, turning around in my arms so he could kiss me properly.

"I want a round two," I whispered with a smile, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled and pushed me up against the wall, deepening the kiss as my legs wrapped around his waist. He instantly slid into me, rolling his hips at a slow, steady pace. I moaned, occasionally scratching his back as he rested his forehead against mine and stared into my eyes. I loved the feeling of him being inside me; I don't think I could ever get enough of it. I began to moan as he went deeper, his breathing speeding up. I bit my lip as I saw the water running down his chest. He kissed me as he slowed down the pace a little, and I instantly kissed him back. 

"I love you," he whispered against my lips. 

***

"Do you think Amy will come back?" I asked absentmindedly later that night as I sat on the couch with Chris' head in my lap, watching a movie. 

"I hope not," he replied, turning his head so he was staring up at me. 

"But why would she randomly show up here and leave for no absolute reason?" I asked, not letting the subject drop. 

"I'm not sure, but with her, I know she's sneaky. She tricked me into letting her escape, back when I still...you know, kidnapped people," he said, mumbling the last part under his breath. 

"I hope she doesn't start something," I said, watching as Chris turned his attention back to the movie. I continued stroking his blond curls, but I couldn't help the feeling I got whenever I thought of Amy. It made me feel weird inside, like I knew something bad was going to happen because of her; it was just a gut feeling, but it was probably nothing. I couldn't let my fears get in the way of my relationship with Chris. Maybe it was just paranoia. I had only just gotten everything settled between me and Chris. There hadn't been a problem between us for a week or so now, and it was probably just making me jittery. 

 After the movie was over, Chris got up and went into the kitchen, probably looking for something to eat. When he came back, he had a bag of chips. Figures. 

"Chris...can you tell me more about what it was like when you were little?" I asked randomly, startling him. He froze with a chip halfway to his mouth, and then he slowly lowered his hand, staring at me and raising an eyebrow. 

"Why would you wanna know about my childhood?" He asked, as if his childhood had been one of the most boring things in the world. 

"W-well I just wanted to know the story behind everything," I admitted with a blush. I knew the reason I was suddenly so preoccupied in knowing about his past was all because of Amy. Ever since I had found out that she knew every single detail of his past, I wanted to know it too. After all, he was mine, not hers. And I wanted to keep him. I know it might seem a bit territorial of me, but I had always thought that Chris just never wanted to talk about his past, to anyone. But he had confided in her before, so why not me?