Chapter 3

Time skip (cuz I'm lazy ◕‿◕)

The school was fast over and the weekend was already started. Nomin, chensung And Markhyuck bid goodbye and the three couples separated ways. Jaemin and Jeno were holding hands on their way to their work, the Coffee shop called "Neo Dream Café".

They walked in the door and the bell rung, signals that customers were coming. The smell of Cake and coffee hit them in the face and found it's way up their nose. The smell made people feel like at home and welcomed. The walls were decorated in a chocolate brown color with different shades of brown which meant different light brown and different dark chocolate brown. It was also a few different other colors and it was mostly pink and blue. The ceiling was also chocolate brown. The lights were of fake diamonds hanging from them, making beautiful patterns on the ceiling.

Nomin walked behind the counter and to the changing room and changed into their aprons. The t-shirt was striped with chocolate brown, cupcake, dark chocolate and topping colored stripes. The apron was dark chocolate brown with Their name tags were on.

The café was going as the normal days. Full of people with their family and friends or eating while working or writing. Some were drawing, some were just enjoying a great cup of coffee, some were working, some were laughing and smiling and much more. The café was always filled with laughs and talks. Computer sounds could also be heard. The sound of forks and spoons being layed on the plate were heard often too. The café was always lively.

Nomin were on their way back home from work, holding hands and laughing as usual. People coos, people are in disgust, people doesn't even bother to react or do something. They were just walking peacefully on their way back home to their apartment. When they walked through the door, they went straight to the elevator and took it all the way up to their apartment.

Jaemin plopped himself on their shared bed and Jeno joined not long after. They turned to each other and stared into each other's eyes and they slowly fell asleep.

————————————

Next day

Jeno woke up first and he opened his eyes to the sight of his boyfriend sleeping peacefully. He couldn't help, but smile at him.

"Cute." Jeno thought. He gave Jaemin a kiss on the forehead and lips before going to make breakfast for him and Jaemin.

Jaemin woke up to no one beside him and he smelled the sweet scent of pancakes. He smiled before getting up and started to walk to the kitchen where Jeno stood and made pancakes for them.

Jaemin came in and back hugged Jeno, making Jeno flinch a bit.
"Good morning, babe." Jaemin said.
"Good morning, Nana." Jeno answered back and they looked at each other before leaning into a kiss. Jaemin pulled away first and turned to Jeno's neck, sucking on the skin. Jeno flinched and gasped.
"Mhng~ Nana." Jeno moaned Jaemin's name.

Jaemin pulled away, looking at the mark he made. He smirked at it, caressing it.
"Looks perfect." Jaemin said playfully. Jeno pouted and leaned in on Jaemin's neck, also sucking a mark.
"Nono- ah~!" Jaemin moaned Jeno's name. Jeno pulled away and smirked at him.
"Looks perfect, too." Jeno chuckled and got back to making breakfast.

When Jeno was done, they started to eat and talk and laugh.