"What you mean T." Corey asked.

"Watch what you say now my dear." Tray told her in a soft voice.

"Close the door." I told her. "This better be damn important cause a nigga just dropped his weed all on the floor because off you..." I mumbled as I wiped the remains off my bottoms.

"It was Keisha." She said.

"Keisha?"

"kEiSha?"

"Keisha?"

I furrowed my eyes at her and smacked my teeth. "Aint that yo friend?"

"Ye-"

"So you a snake now huh?" Corey asked her in a smug way putting her on the spot.

She looked over at him and then too me "I see that Remi cousin got approache-"

"Oh hell naw! How she know that." Tray asked me interrupting her.

I pulled a confused face. Looking around at all the boys and then back at this chick. Right? How do she know all of this ...

"She's his cousin..."

"COUSIN?" Tray asked her in the soulja boy voice.

"What the fuck." I mumbled too myself. Naw suhm werent right , because last time I checked these two was fucking eachother.

"Are you sure they cousins?" Corey asked her furrowing his brows.

"I mean thats what she told me they are." She said shrugging her shoulders. "He payed us bot-"

"Both?" I asked her with Pressure.

"But I didn't tell him nothing!" She said with her hands up in surrender.

I stared into her soul. Trying too read her. I wasn't sure if I believed her or not ...

"He payed us both $200,00 too listen in on yall conversations last week. Keisha stood right outside yo' door and over heard Lemar say somethin' about riding out on Lance and his people ..."

As she explained it all , it began too make sense. I thought about what she was saying and started too put 2 and 2 together. Turns out theres 2 damn rats up in this bitch...

"Right right right." I said cutting her off. "Where Keisha at?" I asked.

"She packing away the d-"

"Ight. Lets go check her." I told her grabbing onto her arm and directing her out.

"Word." Corey said as he hopped off his chair.

"Keisha Keisha Keisha." I called once she came into view.

"Hey Hoodz." She said with a little smirk on his face.

"You good sexy?" I flirted as I hollered her over wit my hands.

She slowly walked towards me , swinging her hips from side too side.

"Bitches really aint shit." I mumbled to Tray shaking my head. "Been talking too your little friend here." I told her looking at Tayanna.

"Really? About what." She asked becoming all nervous. The way she looked at Tayanna just told me she already knew what I was talkin' bout.

" nun much. Jus sssssssss." I said giving an example off a snake as I pulled out my gun and tapped it on my leg. Both there faces dropped as there eyes travelled too the gun in my hands. "Turns out you both some snake ass hoes." I said as I pulled the trigger right through Keisha's chest. Killing her instantly.