Chapter 12

Hennessy

"Ayyyyyyyy !" I yelled as I smacked Gee's booty cheeks as she twerked too City Girlz. We been in this club for about 2 hours now. Its packed and its damn hot and loud but its LIT!

"This is fucking amazing!" Gee shouted over the music.

"I know!" I agreed with her as I sipped on my drink.

"Wheres Jalyn?" She asked ... drunkenly.

"ion know." I told her as I looked around for him ... "Oh hes there!" I said excitedly once he came into view.

"He fucking with a next man!" She said laughing at her own joke.

"You so drunk." I told her kissing her cheek as we moved too the beat off the song. "Oh my god!" I paused once Work by Rihanna came on. "This is my song!" I yelled getting happy. I bent over and wiggled my but letting my cheeks jiggle freely. I slowly arched my back in time for the beat too drop. "Work work work work..." I sang as I whined my waist too the music.

"You see mi haffi work work work work work work work.... you see mi do mi dirt dirt dirt dirt dirt dirt..."

I felt a pair off hands take control off my waist. Which im assuming was Gee's.

"Ayy." I heard her squeal which encouraged me too continue.

At this point I was really feeling the song. My eyes was shut. My head was everywhere. My waist was in grind mode. A few people around me was cheering me on. Damn! Ya girl felt good right now.

"Please recognise im trying baby , haffi work work work..."

I slowly stood up still whining my waist too the music with my hands in the air.

"Yasss!" Gee said tapping my cheeks. "He was damn feeling it." She told me catching me off guard.

"He?" I repeated.

"Him! Over there." She said pointing too a light skin dude. I looked over at him and coincidently he also looked over at me. I felt myself grow shy as we shared eye contact.

"Come here." He mouthed.

I let out a little laugh and shook my head at him. A few minutes later I faced back towards Gee who was in her own world dancing too the music.

"Shall we go get a drink?" I asked her talking loud over the music.

"I was just thinking the same thing!" She excitedly said as she popped her head up.

We pushed through everyone , ignoring all the men that tried too pull us towards them , making our way towards the bar and the bar only.

"Ay." Gee said as she lent over the counter still shaking her legs. "can we get served?"

"Sorry about that!" The bartender said a few minutes later rushing over too us. "What can I get for you ladies?"

"Two rum and cokes please!" Gee drunkenly told him digging in her bag too find her money.

"I got it babe." I told her as I pulled out a twenty dollar note. I reached my arm over too the Bartender , waiting patiently for him too take the money.

"Na I got it..." A familiar voice said as he handed the man behind the counter some money.

"Elijah?" I said shocked once I noticed it was him.

"Elijah!!" Gee excitedly squealed.

I looked at her and then at him and then back at her and then back at him.