Hennessy ...

"damn let me get some off that!" Corey said jumping up knocking one off the girls out his way.

"You wanna dance?" A shawty whispered in my ear as she rubbed on my chest area.

"Ion dance baby." I mumbled looking into her face. "Sorry sweetheart." I said giving her a little smirk as I sipped back on my drink.

"Well we could do somethin' else if you want." She confidently asked letting her hand fall down so it was now rubbing on my piece. I looked down at her hands and let out a little chuckle. I ignored what she said as I looked over at my boys. They all was minding there business doing they own thing , they wouldnt even notice a nigga was gone. I then looked back at this brownskin I had infront off me , she was still staring into soul. I gave her a little smile just too tease her and I slowly moved her hand away...

I couldve went ahead and fucked right now , but then id be all sweaty. So id better do all that shit later , keep the hoes waiting.

"Im bout too go get suhm too drink." I announced too the boys. "What yall want."

"Another bottle off Hennessy."

"Ciroc. Any flavour"

"Say no more." I told them as I was about too walk away. "You want something?" I asked that same girl ...

"Didnt think you'd ask." She said causing me too chuckle.

"Whats yo' name?" I asked her.

"Maria." She told me with a smile. "And your Hoodz right?"

"How you know?" I asked being dumb. It didnt surprise me that she knew who I was. I mean what can I say ...

"Now you know you a known nigga." She said as she followed me towards the bar.

"Known? Damn , I aint know that" I sarcastically said as I read through the lists off drinks that they have. "So what can I get you?" I asked Maria as I lent over the side.

She looked over at me and then her eyes fell down too my piece.

"Naw baby , naw baby." I laughed. "Drink. What you want?"

"A sex on the beach would be lovely." She told the man behind the bar as we ordered a few bottles. I handed him a One hundred dollar bill and told him keep the change since I was feeling generous.

"So you got a girlfriend?" She asked me nudging my arm.

"Ion do girlfriends." I mumbled looking straight ahead.

"Ohhhh , so you one off them dudes." She said as she nodded her head causing me too look down at her.

"You dont know what type off guy I am." I told her as I licked my lips making her feel some type off way.

She stared up at me. Her vagina was definitely fluttering as we stared into each others eyes. I could sense it. I let my eyes fall down too her thick thighs and round at her big cheeks. She had one little ass dress on that just about covered her nipples but she looked proper. I continued too stare down at her , making her feel nervous...