Splitting A Couple

Start from the beginning

"You've just avoided me."

"Because you didn't say anything."

She walked away after that conversation and I could see he was absolutely reeling.

"Don't touch me." He said as Jordan came over to comfort him.

"Leave it." I whispered to them. "Give him some time to cool off. "

****

We went back to the villa and just before I got into bed I managed to catch Michael brushing his teeth.

"Please can I have a hug?" I asked him.

"Sure." He genuinely did sound really hurt as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry but we had to send someone home and Molly is my girl in here so I couldn't put them in danger."

"I understand all the decisions I really do, I just didn't expect that all to happen and then the big bust up at the end didn't help."

"What did she say?"

"Please don't say anything but she made a comment about how Amber and I could be something. I'm angry that she couldn't see I'm only into her. Then she said something about how she didn't know if she would walk or not, after having a go at me for it."

"I know it might be a hard decision but look at it this way, this could be a brilliant test for your relationship. After all this time apart and when you get out, if you both still only want each other then it shows how strong your feelings are."

"It just feels like forever till we'll see each other again."

"I know."

****

The next morning I put on a bandeau style bikini, which was black and white, in a floral pattern.

I went into the bedroom later that morning and found Belle on the bed by herself

"How are you feeling this morning?" I asked her.

"I mean I don't feel great. Do you think I went about the conversation well yesterday?"

"Yeah. You held your own in the argument and didn't allow him to get his own way." I told her.

"I think he feels like I'm mugging him off."

"I don't think he was seeing your point of view, like most people in an argument they have blinkers on and think they're always right. He had a snug look on his face."

"I can see everyone's point of view but I'm not going to allow my actions to be an excuse for him calling things off between us." She told me.