Chapter 24

It was time for me to go on stage to open up for Shawn and I honestly missed being on stage. The music for a song I wrote and send to Shawn while I was in London started playing and I started singing as I walked on stage. The crowd went crazy mostly because no one expected to see me here.

I was home again and I never wanted to leave. I felt free and like I could just be myself for once and do what I love. I smiled as I sang and looked at Shawn that were standing at the side of the stage looking at me. He had his phone in his hand so he was taking a video. I looked down at the floor as I sang and just smiled. I couldn't stop.

Rye's pov

We were on FaceTime with Shawn and watching Evie perform. She looked so happy there singing, she couldn't stop smiling. "She's home." I said to myself. "Atleast she's happy now. She's where she belongs." Andy said. He was right. It's going to take time to get used to her being there for good now, but I need to put her happiness first.

"Rye, the guys and I are going to the place where King is being stabled to go talk to the owner about something tomorrow, if you want to come along?" Andy asked. "Is something wrong with him?" I asked quickly. "No we're going to move him to LA, but need someone that knows what's going on to help us and what the whole process is." Brook said. I nod and sit back.

"Hey guys, Evie is finishing up now so I need to get ready to go on stage, I'll keep you guys up to date with how so she is and if anything is wrong." Shawn said. We all said bye and then the screen went black.

Shawn's pov

Evie came off the stage and I went on after giving her a kiss. I was so glad that she was back. My fans love her and everyone asked where she was at the few concerts she missed. She does get the occasional hate, but that's normal if you're dating someone or so in the entertainment industry, well any industry that makes you famous. I even get some hate from Evie's fans and Roadies, but I try to ignore it because I know they only want the best for Evie and I know that I love her and would do whatever I can to protect her.

I was busy singing one of the songs for Evie when I gave the stage manager a nod to let him know to let Evie come on stage. As the song ended I turn to Evie and take her one hand.

"Bella, I've known you for 3 years now and there didn't go a day by that I didn't fall in love with you more and more. You're my inspiration for all my love songs my reason to smile and laugh, but most of all my idol in life. You've been through so much and even when you felt like giving in everytime you kept fighting even if it didn't feel that. I love waking up to that beautiful face of yours and I want to keep doing that. Will you make me the luckiest guy ever and give me the honor to call you mine?" I asked her. She was in tears and nodded. I smiled and held her tight, the fans were cheering and I kissed her cheek.

The fans were clearly enjoying this as some were chanting 'Kiss'. Romeo then came on stage and jumped against Evie, she looked down and then saw the 5 roses in his mouth. She took it from him and picked up his leash.

Romeo was like our baby