Chapter 18

"Evie." I said shocked. I walked to her and hugged her tight. "I missed you so much, I can't believe you're here." I said to her. She pulled out of the hug and went to her old room with her luggage. "What's wrong with her?" I ask the guys. "Here." Jack said handing me a piece of paper. I look at the paper and then at him. "Read it." he says.

Ryan

I sended Evie back home, because I knew she was missing you and she was hurting, being the stubborn girl she is, it took me a while to get her to agree, sort of. Please take care of her for me.

I love her and I just want what's best for her. Call me if something happens or if she needs someone. My number is ***-***-***.

Shawn

I look at the guys and I dropped the piece of paper. "Rye, its going to be okay." Mikey said. "No, its not, she had to choose between him and me. She loves that guy Mikey, he's given her 3 years of his life to keep her happy and safe. He helped her to make a life for herself not just keep doing his own thing." I said. "London isn't her home, it never was."

Brook's pov

I was hanging out with my girlfriend, Caitlin when I got a call from Jack.

Me: Hey whats up?
Jack: Evie is back. She just showed up, Rye is devastated because Shawn told her to come back at see him, basically she had to choose between Rye and LA.
Me: Wow wow wow, slow down, what's going on?
Jack: Evie is back and you need to get back here, right now you're the last one to try and get something out of her.
Me: I'll be there soon.

"Is everything okay?" Caitlin asked. "Rye's sister is back and shit is about to go down if I don't get there soon. I'm sorry love, but I need to get there." I said to her. "It's fine, I understand, call me if you need something." she says. I give her a kiss and then hurry back to the house.

As soon as I got there I went to Evie's room. "Evie." I said softly as I sat next to her. "I miss him Brook, he told me to come back to see you guys, I'm supposed to sort things out with you guys, but how am I supposed to that when he's all that's on my mind. I left him behind on tour." she said, her eyes filled with desperation. "I'll be right back." I said.

I went to the others and looked at them. "We need to reach Shawn somehow." I said.