Chapter 10

I was sitting at the park near the apartment on the swing when I saw Andy. I thought my mind was playing games with me, but I actually did saw Andy coming towards me. I jumped up and ran to him.

I was crying in his arms, well more like sobbing as he held me. "Come on, we have a flight to catch back to Edinburgh." he says. I follow him back to the apartment and pack my stuff quickly before we leave for the airport.

As soon as we got there we immediately made our way to the departure gate and went to our plane. I couldn't believe I was about to see the guys again. "Hey why are you crying?" Andy asked holding my hand. "I just can't believe I get to see you and the rest of the guys again. I missed you all so much." I said. He smiled at me and gave me a hug.

We arrived at Edinburgh and Andy first took me to the hotel to drop my things off and change and then go to the venue where they'll be performing tonight.

Rye's pov

"Guys what are we going to do? Andy isn't back yet and we're performing in 4 hours." Brook asked. "Don't worry he'll be back. Just relax." Blair said. "You okay?" Mikey asked. "I'm worried about her. I haven't heard from her in so long." I said to him. "She's a strong girl, maybe something is going on with the horses. Just try to stay calm." Jack said. I nod and look at the floor.

40 minutes before we had to go on stage Andy arrived and we all instantly relaxed.

Evie's pov

The guys were busy with there third song of the night when I was handed a mic. This was my que to get ready to surprise the guys. Their music suddenly then stopped and the band started playing my song, Everyday.

I didn't immediately come out on stage when I started singing, just to confuse the guys a bit.

Mikey's pov

I suddenly heard Evie's voice, I must be going crazy for hearing it. She's back in London. I looked around and that's when I stopped dead in my tracks.

Evie's pov

I slowly appeared on stage and the guys all seemed shocked except for Andy. I smiled at them and were then attacked with hugs from them. Andy took my mic and Mikey just held me as I cried tears of joy. Brook and Jack also hugged me then let go of me. I look in front of me and saw Rye. I walked to him and he hugged me tight. "I thought I lost you." he said with a raspy voice. "Not in a million years will you lose me." I told him.