Chapter 26 · Werewolf Dream

Willow's pov

17 years later

Humming as I stirred the pot of chilly, hearing the cries of my youngest child Khalifa.

Over the last 17 years, things have changed for me after I was kidnapped by Natasha and Regina. I was more confident in myself had a value of my self worth. Akilles' helped alot with that. We got married, he proposed to me on thw streets of Rome and we took Eli. And after about a year after we brought Eli home, I was pregant with the first set of twins two boys.

Alaricus and Zues. They looked so much like their father with black hair and blue eyes, though they were tan. I thought I was done. But it didn't even seem like that long before I had Sapphire who takes more after me but has traights of her father.

But then I had my youngest daughter Khalifa and she is my spitting image but she is a bit grumpy.

At first Eli though I was getting rid of him but no matter where he came from he would be mine and he is the oldest. We had to move out the pack house because of space but it was always chaos in this house.

Feeling arms snake around me, I turn seeing Akilles' hugging me nuzzling my neck. Even after all these years he find me as beautiful as ever, he still looks the same despite being 39.

"Hey Akilles'." I say. "Hey my queen." He humms kissing my neck. "Eeww da da." Khalifa said scrunching up her face in disgust. I chuckle at her.

Soon in comes the the boys, consisting of Eli, Nathan, Jacques, Drew and Marcus.

"Hey mom." Eli said kissing my cheek before rummaging the fridge for apples and water. "Hey sweety." I smile before turning back to the chilly. "Dude, your mom is a total MILF." Drew whisper to Eli making me smirk.

5..4..3..2..1...

"Shut your fucking mouth." Eli growled glaring at Drew.

"Language." I say as Akilles' tense. "Why you--"
Lvbv.
G
"Akilles', calm down." I sigh knowing this was the routine.

The boys would come in from practice, one of them would say something. Then both Eli and Akilles' are pissed and I have to deal with it.  It was exhausting.

Setting up the dinner table as Eli's posse left. "Damn teen agers." Akilles' grumbled as he kissed me taking the pot of chilli from my hands. Chucklincg, I call the kids down for dinner hearing the bustling of kids down the stairs as Akilles' and I take seats.

Once everyone was seated, we began eating.

"So how was everyone's day?" I ask as I eat my food. "Well I for one had a terrible day. I was late for my classes then teach gets all pissy at me for. Like I'm so sorry but to me being late is better than not coming. Then in gym, this guy kept talking to me I didn't even know him. So I kneed him in the balls." Sapphire sighed looking looking rejected puppy as she finished her speach.

"Good job honey. Teach him to not mess with you." Akilles' smirked as they high fived.

Smiling I look around but pause when see Alaricus sulking as Zues grumbled under his breath. "What's wrong with you two?" I ask as everyone quieted down.

"Nothing." They said in sync. "I'm talking to both of you after dinner." I said. "Mom we're really good promise." Zues grumbled but Alaricus just nodded along. "Stop lieing to us pup." Akilles' growled.

"Mom, can I take Laxie out for a bit?" Alaricus said. Nodding, I cover up his dinner putting it in the microwave. "Laxie, c'mon." Alaricuz said as she came out fully grown.

Watching them leave the house, I dismiss the kids to their rooms. "What's going on Akilles'? Alaricus isn't sensitive so why is he sad?" I sigh rubbing my forehead as I put my empty bowl in the sink.

"It'll be alright queen. Their brother they are bound to fight once ina while. Let them sort that out but meanwhile, I have been able to spend much time taking care of you." Akilles' smirks as he carries me to our room, our soundproof room. You couldn't hear was going on inside.

Akilles' layed me down on the matress, slipping off my shirt and pants leaving me in only my bra and panties. Kissing me deeply his tongue tangles with mine before he trailed kisses down my neck, my breast and my stomach before stopping at my my panties that were soaked.

Almost snatching them off my body, I gasp as he ripped them. "Akilles', thats the fifth pair this month!" I exclaim smacking his arm but regret as he dove into my pussy. Licking and sucking at my clit as those he was a starved man. I moaned out as he shoved a finger inside making me buck against it.

"Don't complain when I get you new panties every week." Akilles growled out making me gasp as I grip his shoulder as he places a second finger inside pumping. Nearing my climax before I could come, Akilles' had me face down ass up. "Wet just for me. Look at you, your dripping." Akilles' whisper running his hand down my clit. 

Before I even realized Akilles' thrust into me making me groan out. "F-aaha-uck. Move Akilles'." I growled out at him. "As you command my queen." He says and I can practically hear the smirk in his voice as he pounds into unrelenting and non forgiving.

"Whose is it? Whose pussy is this Willow?" Akilles' growled ramming into me with each word making it hard to think. "Y-yours!" I cry out gripping his arms. In just a few more thrust we came together. Pulling out Akilles' lays beside me as I cuddle up to him tossing a sheet over us.

"Thank you Akilles'."

"For what?"

"Everything. You gave me my pups. You believed in me when I didn't believe in myself. You loved me and called me beautiful when I couldn't see it. Just thanks for giving me a werewolf dream come true." I hum.

"Willow you'll always be beautiful to me. Inside or out your Beautiful As You Are." Akilles' says before we drift asleep.