Chapter 16 · Meet the Dietrich's

Akilles' pov

Feeling a weight squirming on my waist, I grumble before holding it still. The object moved once more, touching my manhood. Lifting my hips, I open my eyes, seeing Willow blushing as she looked at me.

"Good morning." I smirk up at her as I see my holding her hips, my manhood pressing into her. "Ummm....Akilles' your..." Willow stuttered. "Well, when my beautiful mate is squirming on my waist in the morning. I can't help but get excited." I chuckle lightly as Willow continue to blushes. "I was trying to go...to the umm bathroom." Willow says softly making me let her go, watching as she disappears in the bathroom.

"We're meeting at La Café at 12. Don't be late Akilles'." Dad mindlinked me his grumpy tone making me chuckle as he was never a morning person. "Yes sir." I reply as I hear the shower running. Getting out a set of Willow's red lace bra and panty. Putting it in the bathroom, I hurriedly leave out not wanting to invade privacy. Taking out a outfit of a pair of black jeans with a smooth black and white polka dot shirt, all white Nike trainers to finish it off.

Seeing Willow exit the bathroom, I gulp as she look undeniably sexy. She doesn't know how much of a great body she has, truly. Her wild and unruly hair giving emphasis to her hazel eyes, plump breasts that I could nuzzle into all day, slender waist but not to slender with curvy thighs and legs and the plumpest ass I have ever seen. She was just in every aspect of the word beautiful.

"Akilles', your staring." Willow said softly as she put lotion on. "Just thanking the moon goddess, for blessing me with such a beautiful, sexy, and strong mate. " I smile pressing a kiss to her hair that was straight and reached the top of her back.

"Go shower." Willow laughed pushing me in the bathroom. Chuckling I close the door quickly doing my hygiene routine, I strip off my boxers before getting in the shower.

Washing my body thoroughly, I don't bother to wash my hair as I rinse off. Getting out the shower, seeing a pair of breifs on the counter I couldn't help but smile. Drying off completely, I slip on the boxers before exiting the bathroom seeing Willow sitting in a simple pair of jeans and a Nike floral shirt with Nike Sb slip ons.

Smiling in her direction I rub in my lotion before putting on my outfit before sitting next to my mate.

"Since we missed dinner with my parents last night on account of the duel, my parents want to take us out for brunch." I say as I lift Willow onto my lap. "Are they mad we missed dinner?" She asked as she played with my hair

"No. They understand it was duel." I say as I place a kiss on her mark making her shiver. "Well lets go. I want to make a good impression." Willows sighs getting up dragging me out the room. Luckily I already had my wallet, phone, and keys to my escalade.

Opening her door, Lillu gets inside before I do the same, igniting the engine I drive to the café. "They'll love you Willow. Don't worry. Now my dad doesn't speak much but you will know if he likes you." I say as I sense Lilly fidgeting nervously.

"If you say so." She murmurs softly. Parking in front of the café, we get out the car as I grab Willow's hand in mine. Going inside, I instantly spot my dad's bulky frame sitting beside mom at a table. Walking towards them mom spots us.

"Oh! It's wonderful to meet you Willow! I'm Chasity. But you can call me mom." Mom said as soon as Willow was in reach raking her in sudden hug making Willow tense before relaxing.

"Hello C-Chasity." Willow stuttered before she looked at dad. "Hello sir. Nice to meet you." She said extending a hand. Only getting a nod in return, Willow takes a seat beside me looking dejected before bringing up a polite smile.