Chapter 22 · Akilles' You Tease

Willow's pov

The enerdy buzzing around the pack house made everyone feel excited. Today was the day, I would officially become luna, a pack member, and it's my birthday is tomorrow. But I had a feeling something was going to happen.

It has been a week since, Akilles' killed Ryder and each day I love him more and more. When he told me he was a murderer when he first got his wolf. I was surprised but I love him, every part of him.

Right now, I'm shopping with Amy and Yoshi who get along extremely well. We were shopping for a dress to wear at the ceremony and so far I didn't like any of them.

"Maybe I won't find a dress." I say sadly but Amy and Yoshi looked at me determined. "Yes you will we just have to keep looking." Amy said.

Nodding, I scan some more, my fingers touching each dress until I landed on one that caught my eye. It was a beautiful midnight blue with a lace fitted top and a flowing skirt.

"I'm going to try this on

"I'm going to try this on." I say walking to dressing room. Exchanging clothes, I smile softly in the mirror as I feel extremely beautiful and even sexy. Exiting the dressing room, I see Amy and Yoshi gawking at me. "I want this one." I say before going in the stall and puyting back on my clothes.

Buying the dress, we go to another store buying matching midnight blue heels. Leaving for the pack house, Amy parks as we walk inside. We went our separate ways as I put my things in Akilles' and I room. Speaking of the devil, he entered room.

"Hello, mate." Akilles' growls softly placing kisses along my neck. Ever since he told mw of his past, Akilles' has been more affectionate and leaving me.....unsatisfied but yearning for more.

"Akilles' stop." I whine giggling as I push him away. "Hmph. You say that now." He smirks as he flops on the bed me still in his hold.

Smiling up at him, I press my lips to his as he leans down. His tongue dancing languidly with my own, my hand entangled in his hair as Akilles's hands wandered just along my waist. Arching into him, I couldn't help my self as my hips bucked into him.

It seemed almost instantly Akilles' was at the door. "S-sorry for getting carried away." He murmured before leaving. Frustrated with myself as well as my mate, I go to the shower stripping my clothes amd getting inside.

"Luna, Nicole and I have come to help you get ready." I hear Amy's voice say outside the bathroom door. "Just a moment. I'm taking a shower." I say as I rinse off. Drying off completely, I wrap it around me before exiting the bathroom.

Seeing Amy with a woman a bit older than me but she still held beauty. Tanned skin, with striking maroon eyes and tall build.

"Hello Luna, Alpha said we were to get you ready for the ceremony." Nicole said. "Oh, okay. Lets get started." I say sitting in the chair.