And a brain damage..

Neil was dangling by a rope on the climbing wall

"MAX DON'T LET GO!" he squealed

"I won't" Max replied, tying the rope that held Neil up to a nearby rock. Neil didn't see him do this because he was to scared to look down.

"Come on Neil!" Nikki yelled, racing above Neil and easily getting to the top. "We rode away from flower scouts on an eagle! How are you only scared of falling now?"

"These ropes don't seem to be very supportive.." he complained as he pointed towards the dirty old rope, lazily wrapped around his waist. "I don't trust them."

"Oh come on Neil." Nikki said, climbing down to his level and dangling Infront of him. "These ropes are totally saAA-" She was cut off by the rope snapping. David immediately ran over to her.

"OH MY GOSH NIKKI!" He blurted out.
"Are you okay?" David asked as he helped her up.

"Yeah I'm fine!" She then proceeded to collapse onto the ground with a loud thud.

(TIMESKIP brought to you by camp  Campbell's shitty ropes)

David was in the waiting room when a doctor came in.

"You may see her now" she said. David rushed Into Nikki's room.

"Hey David!" She happily smiled and waved.

"Are you hurt??" David asked with panic in his eyes.

"No! I'm fine!" Nikki reassured him. "The doctor said that I only have a fractured arm and maybe a brain damage!"

"Are you sure?" Divid further questioned.

"No! I'm fine! The doctor said that I only have a fractured arm and maybe a brain damage!" She repeated herself

"Well I am glad that you feel okay" David said.

"No! I'm fine! The doctor said that I only have a fractured arm and maybe a brain damage!" She repeated herself.. again..

"Okay Nikki" David was about to walk out of the room when Nikki said something

"Oh David?" David turned around

"Yes Nikki?"

"The doctor said that I only have a fractured arm and maybe a brain damage!"

"Yep.. maybe" he replied, got in his car, and drove back to camp

(TIMESKIP brought to you by  Nikki's fractured arm and brain damage and Nikki's brain damage and Nikki's brain damag..)

He got back to camp and reassured that Nikki was fine. Also she might have gotten some brain damage.