Episode 1.1

~Please vote if you're interested in more! Have no idea if I'm any good at this haha~

~I also realize that the desktop version doesn't seem to have the correct paragraph formatting; I've been uploading from mobile and will be gradually adding the formatting on desktop when I can~

"Scarlet?" the calls of my mother echoed throughout the halls of the Ravenheart mansion, but I couldn't stop myself to answer.
"Isn't this the part where I'm supposed to hide?" Eli pulled away from my lips as I sadly felt his warmth depart from my arms. He hurriedly struggled to put on his shirt and jeans as the heels of my mother clicked closer and closer to my room. It was at this moment, where I knew no amount of speed could change my practically naked appearance to a supposedly studious schoolgirl.
"SCARLET?!" my mother's voice reverberated against the mirrors and chandeliers in my room as she entered to behold Eli's muscled physique and me hiding under the covers.
"Another one?! After the last incident?!" Morgan exclaimed. "Scarlet, I made it VERY clear that in no circumstances were you to have any boys over until the end of the semester!" She turned her attention to Eli. "Get out of my damn house! Immediately, before I call the police for the charge of trespassing!"
Eli nodded like a dog and bolted from the room. My mother, Morgan, displayed a great look of disappointment and headache as she dragged a chair over.
"Mom, I–"
"Quiet. I've been very lenient with the amount of...guests that you've had in the past three years. I know that these teenage times are...hormonal and impulsive. However, I simply cannot let this behavior continue! You are heading into your senior year soon, and such recklessness will only get worse! You do remember with what happened with Brandon right?"
"O-Of course..." I don't know why I seem so much more...active in comparison to all of my peers, but I just felt drawn.
"Final warning: one more, and I will make your life as close to a living Hell as I legally can." She sighed and briskly exited.
I couldn't tell if my mom was joking or not, especially since she was a lawyer from Harvard. First things first, though, I had to put on some decent clothing before the school day began. This week, my affluent school that resembled a mini-Beverly Hills, Samid High School of California, was having its annual football game against their rival, Atinob High School. Obviously, this event brought with it an immense amount of hype and school spirit, something which was usually lacking.
In a rush, I ran into my closet and grabbed a random turquoise and strapless skirt before brushing my disheveled hair. In the bathroom, I snatched my iPhone X, texting our butler, William, to prepare the car for the ride. As I sped down our ginormous hall of exotic artifacts and paintings and picked up some biscuits and tea, my mother abruptly blocked the door.
"Let me emphasize this once more: Be careful with yourself."
    I rolled my eyes. "Can't make any promises."
"What am I to do with you..." She sighed as I jumped into the passenger seat of our Tesla Model S. Apparently mother had connections with Elon Musk that enabled us to receive one of the first few cars that have finished in production.
"At our current time of 7:11 AM, I predict that we shall arrive at Samid at approximately 7:32. You'll have to make a little sprint." William reported.
"Then step on it!"

I frequently enjoy daydreaming as I gaze upon the clouds while William handles the Tesla. It's like a sort of half-sleep where I can control my dreams much more easily. Currently, I couldn't stop picturing Eli and his marvelous...everything...face...abs...pecs....
I tore myself awake. Why can't I think of something, anything else?! Do I have, like, some sort of disorder that provokes a gigantic release of estrogen? Have I been eating too many aphrodisiacs? I swear I shouldn't have tried that grape and pineapple fruit bowl...
"Ah, a minute early." William contently said. "Run along now, or your mother might lower my paycheck again."
I laughed as I fast-walked, being extra careful with my heels. Most schools scoff at the idea of dressing up as I do. Luckily, my mom was able to let me bypass the school dress code by threatening to sue the school district on the basis of some scandalous secret that she discovered from one of her many resources.
I hurriedly spotted Mr. Bek's room for psychology, and, glancing at my phone to confirm that I was not tardy, sighed a breath of relief as I entered the classroom. I'm pretty sure my attires draw the attention of everyone I encounter.
I sat down next to my best friend, Eliza, who I'm pretty sure just struck up a naughty conversation with Adam, the most studious person in our grade level who had the least interest in sex. Poor boy.
"Crimson!" Eliza turned as she saw my presence. Crimson was a nickname that stuck on due to the fire-red hair. Not sure who started the trend, but who was I to care?
"Did you hear about Tristan?!" Eliza exclaimed. "Someone got a pic of him fucking cheating on Cassandra with some underclassmen! But that's not all; the picture wasn't exactly taken at the best angle, and there are rumors that it could be a guy!"
My eyes grew wide. "I feel very concerned about him." Cassandra was not the person you wanted on your bad side. She was essentially the most popular and powerful girl in the entire school. Both of her parents made ridiculous money, probably at least three times as much as my family did, as well as owning 69 different estates across the country, controlling an information company, as well as being a part of an aristocratic empire of powerful relations with international families. Needless to say, she flaunted this everywhere.
"I can't imagine the shit that'll go down after this spreads!" Eliza shuddered. "Tristan will need to watch his back!"
I nodded. Even though Tristan was basically the jock of the school and captain of both the swim and football teams, Cassandra could easily turn people against him. I wouldn't be surprised if her middle name was Revenge.
"We'll need to be there when the action starts." Eliza insisted. "I swear that the Queen Bitch will destroy him."
"Ms. Diaz!" Mr. Bek looked up from his desk as the bell rang. "Watch that language, before I assign you an essay about the association between swearing and depression-inducing mentality."
"Does such a thing even exist?" Eliza asked sweetly.
Mr. Bek raised an eyebrow. "Do you want to test me?" Eliza shrunk down in her seat before Mr. Bek began writing the agenda for this week on the whiteboard.
"Today we shall begin our unit on sexual hormones, orientation, and anything else you perverted teenagers want to know." Mr. Bek laughed. "To open our discussion, would anyone like to share any experiences they've had where their synapses are just firing for intercourse?"
The class was silent.
"Please don't use proper words with this." someone spoke up.
"Eliza!" Mr. Bek pulled out a random name on his roster. "Thank you so much for volunteering!"
"Sir, I've got nothing to hide." Eliza said, twirling her dirty blonde hair. "I feel no shame in revealing that I had sex with some senior at a party after homecoming! Man the ecstasy!"
The class was silent once again. This is what happens when you stick Eliza with a bunch of non-social students.
"Like I would even dare say that free sex could be a great alternative solution toward the drug addiction problems in this world! Why, I can still recall the rhythmic motions of Steve–"
"Alright, forget I even asked!" Mr. Bek interrupted. "Why don't I just move on with the lecture."
    I laughed internally. Oh how I loved Eliza and her openness.