Be Careful

Chapter Two- Be Careful

"I wanna get married, like the Curry's, Steph and Ayesha shit. But we more like Belly, Tommy and Keisha shit. Gave you TLC, you wanna creep and shit. Poured out my whole heart to a piece of shit. Man, I thought you would've learned your lesson'Bout likin' pictures, not returnin' texts. I guess it's fine, man, I get the message. You still stutter after certain questions. You keep in contact with certain exes. Do you, though, trust me, nigga, it's cool, though. Said that you was workin', but you're out here chasin' culo And putas, chillin' poolside, livin' two lives I could've did what you did to me to you a few times... You gon' gain the whole world. But is it worth the girl that you're losin'?" Be Careful x Cardi B

Jasmine's Point Of View

October 14, 2017

"Do you love her?" I repeated the question.

"No. Jasmine. I love you. It's always been you and it always will be."

"No. It can't be. Because if you loved me, you would've never hurt me like this." I felt the tears forming a path down my cheek. 

My voice broke and revealed my vulnerability. 

"We've been together for nine years and this is how you chose to end our relationship. We were supposed to be getting married in seven months. So, when were you planning on ending your affair? Or did you plan on taking her on our honeymoon too? How long was this even going on for?" I quickly swiped my face.

"Jasmine. I love you more than you know. I messed up. But I can't lose you."

"How long Sean?"

"Jasmine. It doesn't even matter."

"How fucking long?" I screamed, tears falling more rapidly now.

"Baby. It wont matter. What will that change?"

"That long. What's the exact amount of time?" I wanted to kill him.

"Baby... it doesn't-"

"Say it doesn't matter one more time and I'll fuck ya shit up right now," I grabbed the pocket knife that I always kept on me. I held the knife to his neck and dared him to try me.

" I'll answer the question but before I do, you have to put down the knife." He tried to bargain.

"Fuck that. Answer the damn question Sean. Play with me if you want to. You are not in a position to negotiate shit right now," I pressed to knife further into his skin. 

Tears were abandoning my eyes. I know I must've looked like a damn mad woman, but I could care less.

" I met her on the night of our anniversary two years ago. We didn't start sleeping together until about a year ago. " I immediately dropped the knife.

I felt myself take a few steps back in disbelief before I hit the wall behind me. My legs started to sink like a heavy dish in a sink full of water.

"Baby." Sean walked towards me.

"Don't touch me. After Amerie, I was mourning our daughter for almost a year. Instead of mourning with me, you decide to isolate me and seek comfort in another woman. I begged you for months to talk to me and you always picked a fight and walked out. You left me to feel that pain alone." My voice resembled the fierceness of a snake.

"You didn't exactly welcome me with open arms. You blamed me for her death because I was staying out late and always working. You blamed me for your blood pressure being too high to safely carry our child. I'm not saying you're wrong but I felt as if I was doing what I needed to keep you and our daughter safe. We had enemies everywhere that year and I was trying to keep you two safe. If anything would've happened to you because of my beef with them westside niggas then I would've died. You are my heart. I love you so much but there was only so much I could take. You hated me after Amerie died. I was just trying to help you grieve but you just kept pushing me away. "He came closer to me and I began to stand up.