Trust and Believe

Hey guys. In case you haven't realized, i took down the story and i am updating it slowly and revising it heavily. So reread the whole chapter to make sure you didnt miss anything.

Hood Love

Chapter One: Trust And Believe

"When we were together, I held you down. I gave you all of me but look at us now. Thinking of all your excuses, but they don't add up. Now it's so easy to see you don't deserve my love," -Keyshia Cole

October 13,2017

Jaz' P.O.V

"I love you so much, Sean. But I can't do this anymore. I'm not going to keep forgiving you and having you do the same shit. I can't do it." I said feeling the warm tears falling from my face. I kissed his lips for the last time and grabbed my stuff before leaving out the door. I reached my car after what felt like a million years. I threw my stuff in the back seat and quickly made my way to the driver's side. The moon illuminated the night sky making the stars twinkle and glistened like diamonds.

A small part of me wanted him to run out of the door and fight for me. But the other part of me was so tired and fed up with Sean and his fucking bullshit. Either way, I still love him and I want to be with him. I just need some time I guess. I sniffled while wiping my tears and finally started the car. It wasn't until I started my car that everything seemed to start sinking in. I was leaving the love of my life. The only man I have ever been with. He cheated on me.

Another sob escaped my lips and my tears make it hard for me to focus on pulling out of the driveway. So, I sat there trying to calm myself down. I was humiliated and hurt. I couldn't believe that less than two hours ago, I walked in on my fiancé having sex with one of his employees in our bed. I knew things were up and down some days with us but I didn't think he would step out on me. I thought we were better than that and I thought he would come to me if he wasn't being satisfied. To be honest, I felt betrayed. We were best friends but I guess that didn't mean shit anymore. I couldn't get the images out of my head. They were on a constant loop starting from the time, I left the warehouse to go home.

"Alright, guys. I'm out. I'll see you tomorrow." My big brother Jordan said as he bent down to kiss my forehead.

"Kiss my niece, Harmony, for me and tell Kaia I said that we're going shopping tomorrow, so be on time," I replied and hugged him.

"She'll be there. She said don't come for her, she didn't send for you." He replied as he put the phone back to his ear to continue his conversation with his fiancée.

I left the warehouse and said goodbye to all the employees before I got in my White Audi R8 truck and began to drive home. I picked up my phone to call Sean and connected it to my Bluetooth. The call automatically went to voicemail.

"Hey Baby. What time will you be home? I'm heading home right now and its starting to rain. So, I was thinking I could order Chinese food and we could have a movie night or a game night. I know Ava might not be home tonight. She said something about some party or something. So, we have the house to ourselves tonight. Anyways, call me back. I love you. Bye," I made a kissing sound into the phone before hanging up.

Deciding to go and pick up the Chinese food, I called in our order and made a detour to go and get the food. After retrieving our food, I went to get some wine and then drove straight home. Seeing his Black Audi R8, in the driveway, I was surprised he was home. I punched in the code to our gated home and drove up the driveway. I grabbed the bags and got out the car.