Chapter three: The strange new kids

Marinette had to have her mother do her hair, get her dressed, brush her teeth, and feed her as if Marinette were a little baby. But it was all because she kept electrocuting random things and the power kept getting stronger and stronger to the point she caught her cereal on fire and her mother had to make more.

Quite embarrassing, but Marinette told her mother it would go away in a bit. Despite her mother saying it may not be safe to go to school, Marinette went anyways.

When she arrived at the steps of the school, she found her friends weren't their yet. But for some reason their were two Julekas. One of them came running at her.

"Woah woah wish stay back!" Marinette jumped backwards away from the duplicate. But the Juleka tackled her in a scared hug.

"Please let this be a dream. Please let this be a dream. Please let this be a dream. Please let this be a dream.Please let this be a dream. Please let this be a dream." Juleka mumbled into the crook of Marinette's shoulder.

Marinette made her hands into a karate fighting pose. "Back off and explain why the Hades there are two Julekas?!" She commanded. Juleka stepped back.

"Sorry Marinette. By uh.. This is gonna sound weird but..."

"What?!" Marinette was in a karate pose ready to chop Juleka with her hands.

"Well I'm not Juleka! It's me! Alya! I keep turning-" suddenly Juleka morphed into Alya.

"Holy mother of Gia you are possessed!" Marinette screamed and shot lightning from her fingers at the new Alya.

"AaAAaAaAAaaaAAaAaAaAhHhHhHHhhHhhH!" Alya shrieked as she was electrocuted in a kinda cartoony way.

"Sorry!" Marinette threw her hands behind her to stop it but lightning rained from the sky behind her cussing quite a scare on the streets. "Oof."

"What the Hades, was that you?!" Alya exclaimed.

"Frock it got worse." Marinette stammered.

Suddenly a white limo appeared on the side of the road and Adrien stepped out. Except this time he looked heavenly, like a perfect angel. Marinette caught herself drooling and wiped her mouth. Was this a dream? He looked, so so handsome.

Suddenly Adrien was swarmed by girls, like, more than usual. Suddenly Marinette felt protective and aggressive. She wanted to storm over their and electrocute their little butts off.

"Easy girl, it's just his fans..." Alya trailed off as some boys who she assumed to be gay waltzed over to Adrien acting just like the rest of the girls. "Okay that's unusual." Then some other girls who never cared for Adrien were over their as well trying to flirt with him and get autographs and pictures. "That's defiantly unusual." Then Marinette was over their electrocuting ever body. "That's strange. Oh wait! MARI FrICKEN NETTE GET YO LITTLE ELECTRIC ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!" 

Suddenly Chloe came in like a bull that cushy its tail on fire, shoving and pushing people out of her way. She seemed to have a fire burning in her eyes as she punched and even bit people just to latch onto Adrien's arm like some leach.

"Ah holy Zeus Chloe, why'd you do that?" Adrien trying to shove her off his arm but she was unusually strong today.

"Cause I lOvE YoU sOoOo MuCh!" She nuzzled into his chest and purred like a kitten. Marinette growled like a roaring mighty lion deep in her throat with clenched teeth. It took all of her will power not to end Chloe's life right then and there.

"HEY!" Marinette stomped her foot making a small earth quakes at her feet. The husks shooke Adruen making him fall over sending Chloe into the sky. Chloe landed at Marinette's feet who grinned evil it down at her. Marinette then softly turned to face Adrien, "are you alright Adrien?" She asked kindly.

"A little weirded out but I'm perfectly fine." He replied as he stood up, brushing himself off.

Suddenly the school bell rang. "We're late!" Alya screamed as she bolted at the speed of light into the building.

"Woah, is she the Flash and Quick Silver rolled into one?" Adrien asked as they slowly jogged up the stairs.

"Something is happening and I don't know what. But it's weird." Marinette said.

"Ugh, the only weirdo here is you Marinette." Chloe said with utter disgust.

"I'm a weirdo." Said a voice behind them as suddenly a black haired boy ran past them.

"Um..." Before Marunette could say anything the boy had ran off to the principals office.

Once they reached class and took their seats, the teacher made an announcement. "Good morning class! Today is a very special day because we are getting new students from America!" Ms. Bustier exclaimed.

"America? How cool!" Alya whispered to Marinette.

"They probably can't speak Frw CB very well though since French, Chinese, and German are the hardest languages for English people to learn." Marinette whispered back.

"Yeah your right."

"Class, please welcome Annabeth, Grover, and Percy!" Ms. Bustier cheered as the three Americans walked in. "Would you three like to properly introduce yourselves?"

"Uh sure." The black haired boy spoke in perfect French. "Hola, soy Percy."

"That's Spanish, sea weed brain!" The girl hissed at him in English which confused the entire class.

"Oh, pardon." Percy apologized in French. "Salut, j'e mappel Percy." He corrected. "Je habite Manhattan, j'e suis American, et j'e parle cheval." (Hi my name is Percy. I live in Manhattan, I am American, and I speak horse.) a/n feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

The class applauded his perfect French, though they were confused about the last part with horses.

"Hi, I'm Annabeth. I also live in America like Percy and bear New York at an all year round camp for people like me. We came here for research in a study as a group. There is also another group attending a different school with kids called, Jason, Piper, and Leo. Please welcome us and excuse our bad French for we are just learning." Annabeth said in French which resulted in cheers and clapping as the whole class (except for Chloe) was impressed.

"Show off." Percy nudged her.

"And what about you young man?" Ms. Bustier said to the curly haired boy who was chewing on his water bottle.

"I'm Grover and I like enchiladas."

"Is that all?" Ms. Bustier prompted.

"What you want me to preach the gospel?! Baa no!" He bleated like a goat.

"Alrighty then."