You smiled to me and I thought: Damn, I'm fucking in love with you

All the credits go to ©5hfanfiction

Jennie slammed her locker shut and rested her forehead against it. She shut her eyes and took a sharp inhale.

She hated Mondays. Particularly this one.

"Jennie, are you okay?" A low concerned voice sang.

"I'm fine, Jisoo" Jennie gritted through her teeth trying to push her teammate away.

"You don't look fine." Jisoo argued.

"I said I'm fine!" Jennie hissed whipping her head to face the dark haired girl, who seemed totally unfazed by her reaction. She rolled her eyes in annoyance when Jisoo held her ground before clutching her book tighter and storming off.

The brown-eyed girl watched Jennie zoom past her until the brunette disappeared in the sea of bodies occupying the busy hallway. She brought a hand up to scratch the top of her head and asked herself why she put up with that girl.

"Jisoo, what you staring at?" A sweet voice chirped beside Jisoo, snapping her out of her trance. She turned her head and found a tall girl beaming at her.

"Lisa. Hey, I was just checking on Jennie. That's all." Jisoo answered nonchalantly.

"It's Monday, Chu." Lisa shot her friend a knowing look. "And not just any Monday. This Monday."

"I know, Lisa. I know." Jisoo sighed in defeat.

"I hate Mondays." Jennie spat, dropping her duffle bag on the hardwood floor in the gymnasium. She slumped down and pulled up her kneepads out of her bag, ready for practice.

"Yeah. You say that every time, Jennie." Jisoo chuckled as she tied her shoelaces tightly.

"There's nothing good about them." Jennie retorted. "They make me sick."

"What's so bad about them?" Jisoo queried, tilting her head to the side genuinely curious on why the brunette hated the day so much.

"I don't know. It's like the beginning of the week and the end of the weekend. It's the slowest day and the gloomiest. Plus, they're boring." Jennie shook her head. "I hate Mondays."

"I like Mondays." Jisoo shrugged as she locked eyes with her teammate. A small smile formed on her lips. "It's a start of the week. Another five days to spend more time with you."

"Fuck off, Kim." Jennie scoffed, shaking her head and dismissing the comment as a joke. She had grown accustomed to the brown-eyed girl's flirtatious remarks, but it never failed to make her blush.

"Do I see Ms. Jennie blushing?" Jisoo teased, poking the girl's side. Jennie glared at the black haired beauty and swatted the girl's hand away.

"In your dreams." Jennie snorted as she walked away from Jisoo and made her way to the ball cart.

She grabbed a volleyball and started to dribble it like basketball while Jisoo admired her from a far. She turned her attention to the brown-eyed girl and lifted an eyebrow.

"C'mon, Kim. Practice makes perfect and we all know you ain't perfect."

Jisoo rolled her eyes playfully and strolled over to where the shorter girl has migrated.