Once the bunny reached your side he hopped up and landed on you lap looking over at the two cats who were climbing on the couch you were in. You giggled at the sight in front of you, they were so adorable. "Alright bunny what should we name you?" you said looking at his dark brown beady eyes. Yoongi who was able to get up the couch made his way over to your lap and layed down next to the bunny to your. You saw Jimin still struggling to get on the couch so you reached over to him carefully and placed him on your lap.

You saw how the bunny seemed more relaxed knowing that the two cats weren't going to do anything to him. He reminded you just a bit of Thumper, a bunny, who was from one of your favorite movie as a child. "Thumper" you said catching their attention.

"How about that name bunny? Do you like it?" you said and in an instant the bunny got out of your lap and stared at you.

I guess he didn't like it.

You have always been terrible at picking out names for anything so his actions didn't surprise you. "You're right, my bunny is much more handsome than the one in Bambi" you said grinning at him. You ransacked your brain trying to come up with names as you stroked Jimin's and Yoongis soft fur. "How about Jungkook?" you said making the bunny finally come over to where you where. I guess he liked it.

After a few minutes you finally got up to make food before you had to go to work. You went and boiled water to make ramen. You thought about how your weekend just starts but it had already changed drastically. With this new little family you created you wouldn't feel alone anymore. At least you finally had something to look forward to everyday.

Once your ramen was ready you started eating while Yoongi and Jimin were sleeping. You looked around to see where Jungkook was and noticed he was by the bag that had his new things and how he was trying to get out the little carrot plushie you had bought for him.

Once you were done eating you went over to where Jungkook was still trying to take his plushie out. "Hey bud need any help?" You said sitting by him. You got the plushie out of the bag and took away the name tag and gave it to him. He quickly grabbed the carrot with his teeth and went to your lap. You suddenly saw Jimin coming to where you were.

"I almost forgot, let me put on your collars" you said reaching for the bag. Yoongi suddenly got up where he was laying and went over to where you were. You grabbed the collars and put them on each one. "Wow you guys look so handsome with your collars!" You said cheerfully.

You were petting Jungkook who was on your lap and playing with the two cats with their new toys when you looked at the time and saw it was time for you to get ready for work and sigh escaped your lips at the thought.

"Sorry guys but I have to get ready for work" you said to them and got up to change in your all black outfit. You worked at a coffee shop and they only required for you to wear black attire. It was a nice place to work in but it could be tiring and annoying at times when rude customers arrived. You also had a co-worker who made life easier since he was always really nice to you and made time go by faster by talking to you. Which surprised you at first because no one really ever talked to you much before, but maybe it was because he was stuck in the shift as well and wanted time to go by faster. Either way you didn't mind since it was nice talking to someone.

You put on your shoes and walked out of the room only to see the all three of them waiting by your door. Jungkook, seeing you open the door launched at your feet followed by the other two. "It's okay guys I'm going to come back later on in the afternoon. I promise to give you guys lots of cuddles once I'm back" You said giggling at the three of them. Even though taking care of them might be a bit of work you didn't regret taking them in.