She calculated the future direction of Ji An Prefecture, and she gained more confidence that this place could become a bustling little city. She had already drafted up a plan for public transportation. Aside from moving around inside the prefecture, they could also go toward Yu Zhou. She was preparing to begin the service today.

Aside from this, inside the shops left behind by the Teng family, she had chosen one that was to be turned into an accessory shop. After all, her own jade mine was over here. To not open an accessory shop to make jade accessories felt a bit too much of a waste. Moreover, she had received a letter from Xuan Tian Ge the day before. It said that Craftsman Bai and Bai Fu Rong had set out and were heading in her direction. The two had gotten annoyed with life in the capital, and they wished to enjoy the peace and quiet over here. Craftsman Bai had also mentioned wanted to make use of the jade mine to help Feng Yu Heng as a jade accessory craftsman. This would be repaying Feng Yu Heng’s grace of saving Bai Fu Rong.

She did not hope that Craftsman Bai would repay any grace or anything, but if the two wanted to leave the capital, it was also a good thing. To be able to have someone influential like Craftsman Bai was even better. Also, Bai Ze had gone with Xuan Tian Ming to the battlefield. Leaving Bai Fu Rong in the capital would cause her to think more about him. With Fu Rong coming to this side, she could visit more often. At the very least, she could help take care of her a bit.

Through this situation, Feng Yu Heng had even begun thinking of turning Ji An Prefecture into a trade hub of the Southwest. With Ji An Prefecture as the center, it would spread in all directions and attract everyone from all over. Just thinking about it was very moving. But she herself did not have that much energy. The reason that she had come to Ji An Prefecture was that it was closer to the South, and this made it easier to transport military supplies than from the capital.

In the end, her main focus would be on the battle in the South. No matter what grand ideas she had for Ji An Prefecture, it did not have enough people to help her realize them. But all of this was just temporary. People would need to be slowly recruited, and she hoped that there would come a day when she could find a reliable helper like Qing Yu that also happened to be skilled in business. It was just that this sort of person was hard to find, and she needed to slowly find one.

Fortunately, she currently had Xuan Tian Feng present who could help her take care of a few things. Although she did not know how long the sixth prince could remain in Ji An Prefecture, Feng Yu Heng had a feeling as though the sixth prince would never return to the capital. He would just remain anchored in this place forever. She could practically imagine it. Many years later, when they had all begun to grow older, she would still be able to see Xuan Tian Feng’s slightly hunched back heading in the direction of the school each day, as groups of students were taught by him. They would then become the pillars of the court.

Ji An Prefecture was basically on the right track. As for Yu Zhou, the shops that had been snatched away were returned. Some people continued to travel back and forth between Yu Zhou and Ji An Prefecture to manage them, and there were some that hired more workers to manage them. There were even some that simply turned around and sold their businesses. They then used this money to begin building up in Ji An Prefecture once more.

The Teng family also had a large number of businesses in Yu Zhou, and Feng Yu Heng did not ask for them. They were all placed in the management of Yu Zhou’s government. In an instant, so many shops in nice places entered the control of the prefect’s manor. Qian Feng Shou was so happy that he could not stop smiling. Because of the Teng family’s tyranny over the years, Yu Zhou was left in a bad condition. He had always been a poor prefect, and there were even times when he needed to use his own salary to supplement the government’s funds. Now that so many shops had entered his hands, not to mention being able to immediately replenish the government’s funds, but he would be able to steadily collect taxes. To Yu Zhou, this was a great benefit.

Only with a wealthy government could the citizens obtain even more support. This was something that Feng Yu Heng understood. Ji An Prefecture was nothing more than just a place that was no larger than a couple counties. It could not be compared in size to Yu Zhou City. There were also less than a quarter as many residents. That was why Ji An Prefecture relied on Yu Zhou to survive in many aspects. Although Qian Feng Shou was part of Xuan Tian Ming’s faction, and there was the connection through Qian Li, she never believed that demands could be made just because they were subordinates. Instead, there needed to be an equivalent exchange. Only like this would the other side become more cordial. Also, she still needed to leave a good impression on the people of Yu Zhou and gain a better reputation. Only like this could she stabilize her foundation in this world.

Qian Feng Shou was extremely grateful to Feng Yu Heng, and he repeatedly spread word around Yu Zhou about how great Imperial Daughter Ji An was and how great Ji An Prefecture was after being rebuilt. This caused even more craftsmen to move to live in Ji An Prefecture because they had heard that Imperial Daughter Ji An was handing out free houses.

Feng Yu Heng did not stop the people that came for that reason. She really hoped that Ji An Prefecture could quickly continue down this path, and her energy could then be placed on the battle in the South.

Calculating it, Xuan Tian Ming should have already begun setting out for the South…