Also, the manor would need to begin another round of renovations. All of the furniture needed to be replaced. Among those people whose shops had been stolen and forced to come and live in Ji An Prefecture, there were some that sold fabrics and some that focused on wooden furniture. They happened to receive the work for the renovations to the prefecture guard’s manor. Not only did Feng Yu Heng feel at ease, but they were also happy to do it.

Five days later, the prefecture guard’s manor had its name formally changed to “Imperial Daughter Ji An’s Manor.” It was the same as in the capital, and Feng Yu Heng was very satisfied.

On this day, she brought Wang Chuan, Huang Quan, Xiang Rong and Shan Cha to Ji An Prefecture’s streets. This side had basically begun running once again. The prices in all of the shops had been reset, and the inn even accepted the price that had been set by the prefecture guard’s manor. At the start, the people were a little unwilling because Feng Yu Heng favored the people too much and did not provide policies that favored them as the Teng family had. But after a few days, they found that although their prices had dropped, it was clear that more people had come to buy things. After the calculations, they earned even more than they did before. Only then did they feel at ease and decide to live peacefully in Ji An Prefecture.

All of the family registers were once again unified with the one in Yu Zhou. After a few centuries, Ji An Prefecture had once again belonged to Da Shun, and this was a thing worth celebrating. There were even people that set off firecrackers in front of their houses to celebrate.

When the people saw Feng Yu Heng in the streets, they expressed their warmth, and some shops even had their clerks send some of their pastries to Feng Yu Heng. Feng Yu Heng did not argue about it but had her servants send a bit of money. The amount that was sent was more than would usually be spent buying it. In truth, she had a goal for coming out today. After some investigation, she found out that the shops that she had set her eyes on that night on the main street belonged to the Teng family’s people. They had already been sent to the capital, and those shops were empty. They once again belonged to the prefecture.

She was preparing to connect the shops and open a Hundred Herb Hall. A few days earlier, she had already told Wang Lin to take care of this matter. Now that she arrived before the shops, she found that Wang Lin’s side was handling it very smoothly. In just a few days, they had made it look very reasonable, and she could faintly see traces of the capital’s Hundred Herb Hall.

Seeing her come over, Wang Lin quickly ran out from the inside. While running, he shouted to the people in the back: “Those signs need to be hung up properly. The operating room is on the first floor.” When he reached Feng Yu Heng, he saluted then said with a smile: “Boss, don’t you think that this looks quite decent? The inside was renovated to resemble the one in the capital as closely as possible. There are some places where the structure is truly too different and could not be changed, and they have been made into the most appropriate things possible. In another three days, work should be successfully completed. It’s just that the paint will be fresh and will smell a bit. I fear that it will require another few days.”

“That can’t be helped.” Feng Yu Heng said to him: “Everything will be done as you see fit. Money can be taken from the imperial daughter’s manor. The Hundred Herb Hall here can also have its funds diverted.” When the Hundred Herb Hall in the capital had been closed down, a large sum of money had been turned into banknotes. She handed them to Wang Lin to take care of for the sake of constructing the hospital over here. “Right now, the prefecture does not have a bank. Go to Yu Zhou to retrieve funds. After a few more days, we will need to think of a way to have the boss of the bank open a branch over here. It will make things more convenient.”