46 - The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners?

Green Day - Letterbomb

It's not over 'till you're underground
It's not over before it's too late
This city's burnin'
It's not my burden
It's not over before it's too late

She said, I can't take this place
I'm leaving it behind

Well she said, I can't take this town
I'm leaving you tonight

*******************

I'd had lessons all day the next day, but I couldn't tell you a thing that I'd learned because I was still floating on cloud nine from the evening before

The old Kaydie Smithson would have never had the balls to confess their love like that.

Especially before Liam had indicated that he felt the same way.

Yay me.

Girl power and all that.

Smiling to myself at my locker, I packed the rest of my books into my bag; there was a Biology quiz coming up at the end of the week which required some hardcore revision.

There wasn't a cheerleading session that night and Contagious wasn't having a practice as some of the group had an event on at their school.

For once, there wouldn't be the usual rushing around like there was most days after school. Max didn't even have a class.

"Boo" someone whispered behind me as they covered my hands.

"Boo who?" I played along, knowing exactly who the fine specimen behind me was.

"Don't cry, it's only me"

The joke was ridiculously corny, but I still laughed.

"You're such a dork" I giggled, before kissing Liam quickly.

He leaned back down to kiss me again, causing me to momentarily forget that we were stood in the hallway at school.

"Get a room!" TJ interrupted, appearing beside us. He proceeded to mimic being sick.

Liam put his hand on TJ's face and shoved him away before giving me another peck on the lips.

"Ignore him, he's just jealous"

I was hoping that Liam was wanting to use all of my free time for us to spend some quality time together. School had got in the way all day.

He was definitely my favourite distraction.

"I'm helping TJ with something now" he told me as I played with the front of his hair. "We'll be a few hours but then I can come and pick you up?

Meh.