The Kidnapping

Hello, Everyone, I don't Own Bnha or Anything Like that (Sadly), but I like the Deku multiverse Shit yeah stuff.

(ReEdited)

========================================================

Sitting within a Room that looked like a traditional Movie theater, sat twenty-one People.

Within this Group a Blond, with Spiky Explosive styled Hair, woke up. Within the Second of Waking he Screamed "WHERE THE FUCK AM I"

This shout was loud and Obnoxious and woke up the other Occupants of the Room.

Similar Comments of Confusion Rang from the Group.

When Angered, but Calming Voice rings through the Crown "Shut Up". The Voice came from a Very Tired looking man, Their Teacher the Hero EraserHead. AKA Shota Aizawa.

Aizawa Looked around, Noticing he was in a cushioned chair looking towards a screen. His Expression from Tired, and Annoyed to Tired, Annoyed and Fuck this shit I'm out, let me see goddamn you.

"Explain NOW," He said his eye's flashing red as glared at the class.

Just as the students were about to answer "I don't know"'s a Male Voice that seemed to travel through the room said "Oh, I can Explain, your in My Mentally Designed Room where I will show you something Very Interesting"

"That doesn't Explain the Nature of this Interesting thing" A Blue Hair Male Said, Iida Tenya.

"Well the Gist of it is, your an In Dreamscape, I created to show you other Universes, Because I am BORED, and Why Does Anyone Do anything ... SHEER ABSOLUTE BOREDOM"

"Now let me check if I have everyone one second, please... Yuuga Aoyama, Mina Ashido, Tsuyu Asui, Tenya Iida, Ochako Uraraka, Mishirao Ojiro, Denki Kaminari, Eijiro Kirishima, Koji Koda, Rikido Sato, Mezo Shoji, Kyoka Jiro, Hanta Sero, Fumikage Tokoyami, Shoto Todoroki, Toru Hakagure, Katsuki Bakuguo, Minoru Mineta, Momo Yaoyarozu, Shoto Aizawa, and ALL MIGHT, Yep that's everyone I needed "

"WAIT WHERE IS DEKU" Uraraka Yelled in Fear and Bakugou in Anger.

"Young Uraraka and Bakugo, Young Midoryia should be safe as we are, for If wanted to Harm Young Midoryia he could have done as we Slept, correct" All Might asked the Voice.

"YES, Yes, Quite Good, Jackson Alchemedies is the Name, but you may call me Jack, Welcome to the Universe Showing Room 1.2 The DekuVerse," Jack said happily.

The Lights of the room Darkens and Aizawa Glared at nothing as he said "These are about the problem child aren't they"

"You are smart, Your Remind of ... BATMAN, I KNEW IT" Jack Said as light appears from behind everyone directed towards the screen.

"Lets Begin," Jack says Happily.