Him in his uniform just did something to me.

"They look sensible" I said to both Ari and Jordyn since I was in the middle of the two as I ate my hot funyuns.

"Why the fuck you eating them hot shits with my niece or nephew in you, and you know they look good as hell just cuz you mad at Clarence you not gon try the whole team" Ari laughed as she was looking around the court for Maleek.

"Right you not gon try the team because of his hoe ass" Jordyn said as she ate her Snickers.

I mugged her " why you defending the team ain't you on my side I been know Ari was a traitor but you too damn".

"You know I'm always in your side cousin" Jordyn said as she hugged me and I playfully pushed her off.

"Girl first of all" Ari said as she pushed my shoulder and we all laughed.

••••

We were now in the third quarter of the game and the team was down by 24 and the game was getting pretty serious.

I made contact with Clarence every time he tried made a shot and he missed every single one his dad and mom were on the bench very disappointed. Yes I'd be disappointed too if I had a bitch made nigga as a son too.

"I have to pee so fucking bad" .I whispered to the girls as I quickly got up

"Of course you do yo ass had like 2 big ass bottles of Gatorade within a time span 30 minutes" Jordyn said smartly as she got up to come to the bathroom with me.

Once we hit the corner of the bathroom I quickly ran into a stall and handled business when I came out the stall and finally looked around the bathroom it was the 2 bitches I couldn't stand it was Bryana and Ashley and some other girl that was mugging the fuck out of me and me and Jordyn mugged them hoes back they was looking like a group of angry birds .

I walked over to the sink to wash my hands and they was still staring at me.

"Y'all want a picture or sum damn the fuck y'all staring at me for? I said as I dried my hands.

And the girl who I did not know had the nerve to answer me "Nah but I'm trynna figure out why tf you be talking shit bout my cousin.

I looked back at Jordyn and I saw her typing on her phone as she looked up at me and nodded so I knew she had texted Ari.

"First of all ion know why you checking me like I know you, ask yo cousin why the fuck she still talking about me ion even know her from a can of paint and her ass got the world to say about me" I said as I mugged them and Bryana stood there not saying nothing just looking at me stink.

"Is there a problem with your face? Because I could air this hoe out right now" I said to Bryana.

"Bitch go somewhere fucking man stealer" Bryana said to me having all this mouth since these girls was here like I wouldn't beat her ass then beat Ashley ass again and happily hand Ashley cousin to Jordyn.