Stage 9: The Legend You Were Meant To Be!

Start from the beginning

Applejack, and Soul handled clearing out the rocks for cave so that everyone could enter, until finally it came to that night where everyone came to the party, and the whole CDC performed, with Twilight and Cherry both being the lead singers, while everyone else played their instruments. Everyone, the Rainbooms sung their song, while everyone danced.

Hey, hey, hey

You can be a hero (hero) too

Oh, oh, oh

Take my hand I'm here for you

Come away with me

Be the legend you were meant to be

You will always be Everfree

Oo-wah, oo-wah, oo-wah, ah-oo-wah-oo

To be the legend you were meant to be

Oo-wah, oo-wah, oo-wah, ah-oo-wah-oo

To be the legend you were meant to be

Everyone clapped and cheered when the song came to an end. Gloriosa came up on stage after Adofo signaled her to come up. "Thank you all for coming!" She said, "And thank you for helping us raise enough money to... Save Camp Everfree!"

Everyone cheered loudly at this, and Adofo caught a glimpse of Filthy Rich leaving. Adofo yelled triumphantly as Filthy Rich left "HAH! IN YOUR FACE YOU RICH TURDWAD!"

"Is that word really necessary?" Fluttershy asked.

Adofo replied with a smile, "TOTALLY!"

"Yep, that's our leader alright." said Sunset.

"We're going to be seeing more of this aren't we?" Maka asked Applejack.

Applejack said to Maka and Soul, "As my big brother says it.. Eeyup"

Maka and Soul couldn't help but laugh at that as did Applejack

They soon heard Star Stalker yell from the crowd, "Thank you everyone! I would love to express all of my gratitude towards not just Afro-err Adofo but to everyone at the CROSS DIMENSION CREW!" The crowd cheered.

"You know, when you get over the stalking thing, she's actually not a bad person." Dashie said to Adofo. "Yeah... You got a point." Adofo admitted

"Which is why I have a confession to make to you guys..." Star Stalker told the CDC, "I LOVE YOU ALL!"

"Uhh you mean as friends..right?" Applejack asked. "NOPE! I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN THAT!" Star Stalker yelled.

"Oh crap, I think she means it in the other way." Maka said "Wait...your Bi?" Soul asked.

"Oh I've been that way for quite some time is just that you guys seems to be attractive as much as Afro is!" said Star. "wow...that's just...wow.." said Spike.

"Which is why I wanna join!" Star Stalker exclaimed. "ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!?" Adofo exclaimed.

"Well she did help us fight those vines..." said Maka.

"And saved Camp Everfree with us." Cherry added.

"Makes sense to add her in, right?" Sunset added. Adofo stammered at their points but then sighed and said "Fine, Star Stalker... Welcome to the Crew..."