Stage 7: Stand for Everfree

(Opening Theme: Digimon Universe Appil Monsters OP 1-DiVE Performed By Amatsuki)

"This..." Sunset said, "... Is Equestrian Magic. I can feel it."

Spike had gotten confused by this, "Wait a minute, I thought Timber was just faking that there was a magical creature. Are you saying that it's real?"

"Timber?" Cherry said, "The guy that my sister likes?"

"But I don't understand." Twilight said, "What does he have to do with all of this?"

Just than a familiar voice came over them.

"Nothing..." The voice said softly, "... It was all me."

The group of four turned around at the source of the voice and they were in shock by who they saw.

It was the camp director, Gloriosa Daisy.

Everyone was in shock by this when they saw Gloriosa standing before them that they couldn't even form words. Adofo had finally spoken up, "Gloriosa?"

"But... Timber..." Sunset said with disbelief, "I thought for sure he was the one who was trying to make it like Gaia Everfree was real! It was you? You were trying to scare everyone away?"

Gloriosa had walked beside them, "I would never try to scare anyone from Camp Everfree."

Sunset reached out and grabbed Gloriosa's wrist. That's when her magic had activated.

***

-Sometime Ago-

Gloriosa sat in her office trying to contemplate what was happening. She was about to lose everything that her family stood for! She was going to lose it to Filthy Rich, and all because she was behind on paying him.

Filthy Rich said to her, "My, oh my, you fell behind on your payments Gloriosa. I own the land now."

"Please!" Gloriosa begged, "My great grandparents founded this place! It's been in our family for generations! You have to let the camp stay!"

"Instead of turning it into a spa that will line my pockets with more money than this camp ever could?" Filthy Rich said, "I don't think so."

Gloriosa had begged again, "Please! I-I-I just need a little more time!"

Filthy only gave her a look before he finally said, "Fine. I'll give you till the end of the month." With that he left the office leaving Gloriosa to drown in her tears.

***

-Everfree Forest (Flashback)-

At this point, Gloriosa was unsure of what to do. Honestly who was she kidding? She couldn't get the money that Filthy Rich needed at the end of the month. It was impossible for her and she knew it. This camp is her whole life and has been ever since she was a child. She didn't want to lose it, but she felt that she was given no choice in it.

She cried and cried as she sat at the river, when it had finally hit her on what was going to happen.

That is until she heard something in the sky above her head.

She looked up and saw what had looked like a portal open up in the clouds above which she found very odd and unusual. Though something had seemed to fall out of it, and land in the rock quarry that was deep in the forest. Curious to what it was she had decided to investigate.