Stage 4: The Midnight In Me

"Twilight! Help me!"

Twilight found herself running through the forest of Everfree, hearing her sister cries for help. She followed the sounds to the campfire. "Cherry! Cherry! Where are you!?" Twilight called out.

Suddenly she heard laughter above her head. Twilight looked up to the skies and saw that Blood Cherry was holding onto her sister; having her arm around her neck.

"Hello sister..." Blood Cherry said to her tauntingly.

"Twilight!" Cherry called out, struggling to get out of her grip, "Help!"

"Cherry!" Twilight yelled.

Before she could do anything, she felt someone grab her from behind. She turned around and saw it was Midnight Sparkle.

"We're always here Twilight..." Midnight Sparkle said.

"Waiting in the shadows of in both your minds..." Blood Cherry said.

Both Twilight and Cherry shuddered in fear. Soon enough Twilight's attention was drawn to Cherry; She looked and saw Blood Cherry fusing into her body.

"STOP!" Twilight cried out, "YOU'RE HURTING HER!"

Midnight Sparkle ignored her pleas and started to fuse with Twilight.

"We'll be back, and we'll get stronger than the Gods!!" Both of the sisters yelled as Twilight and Cherry began to change.

***

"NOOOOO!!!"

Sunset immediately jumped out of bed and was ready to fight; she had the ring Afro had given her armed and ready.

"Whazzat!?" Sunset said tiredly, "What's going on!?"

Twilight rubbed her eyes as she sat up; she groaned as she stretched, "Sorry Sunset. I didn't mean to wake you up."

Sunset rubbed her eyes, and looked to Twilight; that was when she noticed something odd. "Uhh... Twilight?" Sunset said.

"What?" Twilight asked. But that was when she realized herself the bed and most of her stuff (Spike with his bed included) were floating a few feet up off of the ground. Twilight let out a scream and just as she did, everything fell back to the ground.

"Ugh..." Spike said, "Is it time to get up already?"

Just then, they heard Adofo shout in the distance making them jump, "HAVE MERCY!"

This caused Sunset and Twilight to run out of the tent and to the Pearl tent where Maka and Cherry were; they saw both Adofo, Soul and Maka standing out of the tent. "ADOFO! WHAT IS--Why are the three of you soaking wet?" Sunset yelled before asking.

Adofo explained as he drained the water out of his hair, "Well Cherry's powers teleported me here than the lake then here."

"Actually you did the teleporting yourself..." Soul said, drying up his hair, "Which was why I ran out of our tent to get you to begin with when I realized you fell in the lake."

Adofo said to Soul, "Wait, that was me?"

Zeo said to Adofo, "You were giving a weird kind of glow"

"Does this mean...I have Chaos contro-"

"Let's stop there, we don't wanna get a lawsuit" Zeo assured.