Stage 9: The Legend You Were Meant To Be!

(Opening Theme: Digimon Universe Appil Monsters OP 1-DiVE Performed By Amatsuki)

After things had finally calmed down, everyone started to fix up the camp, Gloriosa approached Celestia and Luna.

"I am so sorry." She said, "I only wanted this to be the best camp week Camp Everfree has ever had. Then instead I've made it worse. Maybe it is best if Filthy Rich takes this camp."

Celestia said to Gloriosa, "No it's not. This camp was meant to mean so much to many people. My sister and me included."

"Why do you think we wanted our students to come here?" Luna added.

Adofo spoke up and said, "Yeah, there's no way we're letting Rich Turd take the camp from us!"

"He's right!" Twilight said, "If this camp meant so much to you guys maybe it meant as much as the other campers the past year!"

Star Stalker added, "Yeah! This is a place for my own and only Afro!"

"Yeah!" Adofo said, "Wait what?" Star Stalker said to Adofo as she giggled, "Nothing dear!"

"Maybe we can help save it!" Sunset said.

"Yeah!" Cherry said, "We can give a performance... Like a concert!"

"Our band could play!" Dashie said.

Adofo exclaimed, "Yeah! I can advertise it on Monthly Shonen All-stars magazine! Plus I can play a mean electric guitar.."

"He can, though it did get him suspended back at Crystal Prep." Twilight said.

Adofo said with a smile as he rubbed the back of his head, "I remember half of the Shadowbolts lost their hearing for a week."

"How did they lose their hearing?" Dashie asked.

Adofo replied, "Let's just say I cranked it to 11."

"Of course you did.." said Applejack.

"I can write a new song." Fluttershy said, "I know the perfect one just for this occasion!"

Gloriosa smiled, "Those all seem great ideas but... Where would we play?"

Adofo and Sunset both thought of the same idea. Adofo said, "I think I know the place!"

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Sunset asked. "100%" Adofo replied.

"What?" Gloriosa asked the two of them, "What are you two thinking about?"

"How about the crystal cave?" Adofo asked.

"A Crystal ball!" Rarity exclaimed. "I got it!"

"I admire everyone's enthusiasm. Really, I do.." Gloriosa told them, "But I-I just don't know how we're going to plan a ball by tomorrow and invite everyone."

"Oh don't worry." Cherry said stepping forward to with her staff in hand, "You can leave that to us."

"Alright Cross Dimension Crew!" Yelled Adofo. "Let's go save this camp!" Sunset added.

"Yeah!" Everyone said raising their fists in the air.

***

The Cross Dimension Crew had immediately gotten to work. Sunset, Adofo and Maka set up the Crystal Cave, making sure everything was in order, and all the decorations were in the right place, Twilight and Star Stalker were writing up invitations for everyone that would come to the camp. Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Cherry delivered the invitations from door to door since they were capable of flight, and thanks to Rainbow Dash's speed they were able to clear a whole block.