Stage 6: Embrace the Magic! The Real Gaia Everfree?

-Late at Night-

Everyone was asleep in their tents after another long day at camp. Sunset was tossing and turning in her sleep as she was having one of her usually dreams. Though she suddenly woke up from whatever she was dreaming when she heard a noise that was out of place. She sat up and rubbed her eyes and turned to the bed that was just across from her. That's when she realized that Twilight was missing.

"Twilight?" She said, noticing that her stuff was missing as well.

Sunset went out of the tent, and soon caught of glimpse of her and her sister and Spike running into the forest with their bags.

Her eyes widened and she went to go put on her normal attire.

As she did she heard Maka, "Sunset! Sunset!" Maka had stood just outside of the tent in her nightwear and coat and said, "It's Cherry! She's--"

"I know!" Sunset said to her, "I saw her just now with Twilight! Let's get Adofo and Soul!"

Maka nodded and they both ran for the Garnet tent. When they got there they saw Soul sound asleep, and Adofo having a nightmare, most likely about Star Stalker. They heard him say in his sleep, "Get away, you STALKER!" He takes out his Bokken nearly almost hitting Maka and Sunset.

"WAKE UP!" Maka yelled as she slapped him clear across the face with a book. That had gotten Adofo up and even Soul up too.

Adofo yelled as he sat himself up, "OW! Huh? Oh hey Maka and Sunset...what's up?"

"It's Twilight and Cherry" said Sunset. "They ran out!"

"Wha? Cherry too?" Said Soul.

Adofo's eyes widen as he said "Crap! Where are they!?"

"They ran into the forest!" Maka said, "We gotta catch up to them!"

Adofo jumped out of bed and yelled, "No need to tell me twice!" He got changed quickly and took his bird out of the ground. "Come on, Zeo! Let's go!' He grabbed his Skateboard and began to dash for it

"HOLD ON, SPEEDY!" Yelled Soul as he followed. Maka and Sunset soon ran after the both of them in the forest.

They managed to catch up to them when they saw them approaching the street. "Twilight! Cherry!" Sunset called out. The both of them stopped in their tracks.

"What in the world are you two doing out here?" Maka asked them.

"Oh, we're just--" Twilight said, "Going to catch a cab."

"Ye-yeah, it's the truth." Cherry said.

Adofo asked the two of them, "Alright what's going on? Is it because of your powers?"

"Maybe?" Cherry said awkwardly.

"Well why didn't you guys say anything?" Soul asked.

"It's because they didn't want one of you guys to talk them out of it." Spike said.

"Because one of us would." Sunset said.

"Good grief you two." said Adofo.

Sunset reached out and took Twilight and Cherry's arm, "You guys, you can't leave." Sunset said. All of a sudden, Sunsets eyes lit up white, and their she saw through them, their memories.

"You don't think it was the spirit do you!?"

"No, it was us..."

"Blood Cherry is here too... They're slowly getting what they want through the nightmares..."

"We can't let them know... They can't see the darkness... The midnight in us. Inside the both of us..."