Stage 2: New Abilities & Skills!

(Opening Theme: Digimon Universe Appil Monsters OP 1-DiVE Performed By Amatsuki)

Twilight and Sunset had found there Sapphire tent on the girl's side and they were helping each other unpack. Twilight handed the luggage over to Sunset and just when her and Spike were about to follow her inside she heard--

"So you got the Sapphire tent huh?"

Twilight turned around and saw it was Timber; she couldn't help but let her face turn red.

"H-Hi!" Twilight said, before clearing her throat, "Hi."

"Did you know that they're named after the Latin word for Sapphirus?" Timber asked as his face turned red as well, "That means blue."

"Oh, I know." Twilight said, "But did you know that sapphires are just rubies without chromium?"

"No. But did you know that Sapphire Tent is the best one?"

"No. Why is that?"

"It's because you're in it."

Twilight's face turned even redder at that, and pushed back her hair, "I bet you say that to all the campers."

"Not true." Timber said. He soon saw Bulk Biceps, and went over to him. "You're in the Ruby Tent?" Timber said, "Ha! That's the worse one!"

"AW MAN!" Bulk Biceps exclaims.

"I'm just kidding buddy." Timber said, "Ruby tent is great. It's like a sapphire but with chromium."

Bulk Biceps didn't seem to get it, but Twilight giggled at the joke. "I'd better show you where it is." Timber said walking with Bulk Biceps, "See you around?"

"Y... Yeah. See ya." Twilight said in a daze.

***

-Garnet Tent-

In the Garnet tent, Adofo and Soul were unpacking on either side of the tent; as they did this they decided to pass the time by telling each other about themselves.

"... You're really from Crystal Prep huh?" Soul said to Adofo as he got out his stuff.

Adofo replied, "Yep, Mom and Dad sent me so I can have a high class in my family... Even though i'm smart...well in between that an an average joe...well it didn't work out there considering my rep...and my 7 exes."

Soul was surprised, "7 EXES?! As in...?"

"Yep...7 ex-girlfriends" Said Adofo.

"What made you come to Canterlot High then?" Soul asked, "I've heard about Crystal Prep, most of it being good things."

"Let's just say the people and the principal's aren't really cool to begin with." Adofo said before asking Soul, "What about you Soul? Where did you go before Canterlot?"

"My family used to live in England when we were kids." Soul said, "Till our parents got divorced. Our dad won custody over us and we ended up moving to Canada."

"What did your dad do that caused the divorce?"Adofo asked.

"Actually it was our mom that drove them to it." Soul said, "Our old man found out she was having an affair with some guy she worked with and the next thing any of us know, he's filling out the papers."

Adofo said to Soul, "Huh! That's something!"

"You're telling me... Say what's with the sword anyway?" Soul asked, "Is your ancestry half-samurai or something?"