Ch 17

'Adelaide Teller'

'Adelaide Teller'

"I'm assuming it was all your master plan?" I asked leaning against Gemma's office door. "You have always been the brains behind the operation haven't you? Even without Clays knowledge." The smirk on her face let me know I was right.

"Sit down child it's time we talked." I did as told and began to listen as Gemma filled me in on a conversation she had overheard between my father and Galindo. It had always been Galindos plan to kill EZ. It hadn't mattered what information I came back to him with he was a dead man. Once him and my father caught wind that I was planning to run away to protect him. Galindo made the call that if I stand in the way I die to. My father surprisingly wasn't having that so he told Galindo one of the sons would kill him. Once Juice volunteered Gemma put her plan into motion and they faked his death.

"After all the things I did and all the things I said." My voice shook.

"I love you baby. You are my daughter I will never let anything harm you do you understand." She kissed my cheek and pulled me into a tight hug. "Your heartbreak will heal. We will start again it's what Tellers do."

"I'm not a Teller Gem."

"Oh sweetie yes you are. You've always been more of a Teller then a Morrow. Now it's time we figure out to do with your father."