Ch 11

'Monsters'

'Monsters'

"I want him dead," I spat as I cleaned myself up. Jax was pacing behind me his anger filling up the room as he examined the damage. Who knew one slap could cause so much damage. Maybe it was the force behind it. All of my fathers hatred towards me balled into one hit. "I'm not just saying it Jaxon I mean it. He's a monster."

"You think I don't know that!" My step brother hissed. "It's not that simple though."

"Why not? I'll do it. I'll load the gun and look him dead in the eye and pull the trigger. I'm done being this pawn in his game. He destroys everything. Look at the club it's in shambles! Look at me I'm incapable of love!"

"Adelaide it needs to look like an accident." Jax softened his voice wiping the tears that had escaped off my face. "Now let's use this to your advantage and get that Galindo deal over with." He kissed my cheek and sent me off.

A million things were running through my head as I stood in front of EZ's door. Nothing I could think of seemed right as I was face to face with him so I let the tears fall and him wrap his muscular arms around me as he examined my face in worry.

"Who did this to you??" Ez demanded.

"My dad. When he..." I sobbed again. "When he found out I was involved with a Mayan he flipped. He threw me around a bit and then kicked me out."

"I'm going to kill him." EZ hissed.

"No please. I don't want to talk right now...I just can't be alone." EZ nodded and brought me inside. My tears weren't fake but me wanting him to comfort me was. I wanted someone else right now. Someone I had already messed things up with. I wanted Juice, but I couldn't have him till this was over.