"of course i am. i get to see my fave", she answered getting all happy at the thought of seeing her friends and meeting her supporters.

"aw i can't wait to see you either", chase brought his hand to his heart.

olivia chuckled slightly, "i was talking about madi..."

"oh", chase dropped his hand from where it was placed, "well i meant i can't wait to see payton or drayke or– "

"–i'm just messing with you, i can't wait to see you or madi, or payton or literally anyone", she squealed, getting excited.

"damn, someone's excited aren't they?"

"well yeah, this is my first time going to playlist."

"trust me, we're gonna have a lot of fun. but there's always the drama that happens during stuff like these", he gives her shears up, as if she was planning on getting involved in drama.

"okay dad, i'll make sure to stay away from drama.", olivia sighed.

"any plans for today?"

"uhh no", she stated as she got comfortable in her bed.

・゚*:・゚

chase and olivia were on facetime for at least an hour until she decided to go downstairs.

"hey mom", olivia greeted, not even bothering to look up from my phone as she walked through to the kitchen.

"phone. down", her mother said sternly as she noticed that her daughter typing away at her phone.

olivia sat down on a stool, placing her phone on the counter and raising her hands in surrender, "there. it's down. happy?"

"why don't you go out, make some friends, do something?", her mom questioned.

"you're always inside", her dad spoke up, she hadn't noticed her father was sat at the table.

"because i have no friends to go out with", olivia stated.

"that's not true, what happened to ellie?", her mom asked.

"grounded, like always". ellie and olivia have been good friends for however many years and to olivia, she's one of the only people who was not just friends with her because she's becoming 'tik tok famous'.

"well then make some new ones, it's not that hard", her dad suggests. wise words father, such wise words.

"but it's not that easy. majority of the people that i've tried to be friends with were just trying to get clout off me".

"aw honey, what does clout mean again?", her mom asks.

"eh, i don't know.. like attention."

"my poor baby", my mom coos, strolling over to hug me from the side.

"that's why i'm always on my phone. because that's the only way I can communicate with the friends that i have made".

"why don't you just meet up with them?", my dad asks, still seated.

"they live in completely different states. but i'm going to playlist and most of them are going to playlist too so–"

"–you're going to playlist? what's playlist?", her dad tilted his head confusion at the mention of 'playlist'.

oh... shit.