Hyun Jin pursed his lips, unable to say anything.

"You sure Hyuna?" Chaeyoung wiggled her eye brows when she remembered about Hyuna being anaemic and not taking her pills.

"Don't,"
"You,"
"Dare." Hyuna shut Chaeyoung up and the girl nodded.

Changbin was the first to finish his meal so he got up from the chair and went to do the dish.

"Changbin oppa, can you please wash the pot too?" Hyuna turned around to look at Changbin by the sink.

"Okay!"

"Why is he an oppa?" Hyun Jin rolled his eyes as Changbin made an annoying face to him.

"Changbin is older Hwang Hyun Jin." Hyuna wanted to smack Jinie so bad.

"Well, I was born in March. You were born in May. Technically, I am older." Hyun Jin continued eating but was debating.

"Why?"
"You want to be my brother?" Hyuna asked and Hyun Jin shook his head.

"No no!" he dramatically disagreed.

"Then, should I call Changbin like this? Binie aaa," Hyuna was unable to understand Hyun Jin's logic.

"Heol,"
"That is worst." Hyun Jin nodded.
"Calling him oppa make sense now."

"I am speechless." Hyuna shook her head.

____

Basketball court,

There were 5 boys playing in the court. The other 4 were stuck in the penthouse. Ouh right! Someone fixed the broken trolleys and brought it to the basketball court.

"Kringgggg!" The rollers made sounds as Bangchan pushed the trolleys.

"HEOL! Did you fix it?!" Minho jumped, clapping his hands.

"Yes! Woojin helped me!"
"This is an empty space. Should we play?!" Bangchan suggested.

He wasn't functioning as one of the oldest members too. Bangchan was also a kid and still growing up.

"I always wondered how does it feels to be inside the trolley? At times, I wished I am the items I put inside the trolley. Having someone to push it for me." Minho was making a lame claim but he made it sounded sad.

"Hyung! I will push it for you! Go in!" Jeongin said, heading towards the trolleys.

"Go IN?" Minho knitted his eye brows.

"Yes, go in." Jeongin nodded, grinning.

"IN? You want to go?" Minho blinked and scratched his own head.

"Idiot, IN meant go inside." Bangchan smacked Minho's shoulder as he was giving up on him.

"Ock?" Minho was still thinking.
"OUHHHH INSIDE!" He showed his teeth, grinning out of embarrassment.

"You were always an idiot hyung. This is nothing new so don't be embarrassed." Jeongin said, sighing.

"I was joking! Ahaaaa," Minho giggled at his own stupidity.