"Mianhae," Felix said before Ji Yeon could utter another words.

"I wasn't even angry." Ji Yeon said.
"Why are you apologising?" She maybe said that but her face showed the other wise.

"Because I did wrong." Felix pouted.

"Girls, should we have a trolley race too?" Ji Yeon asked the girls.

"YAS!" Chaeyoung put her hands in the air.

"I would love to try a broken bone too." Ji Yeon sarcastically said and looked at the boys.

"HEOL! YOU DID CRAZY THINGS TOO!" Felix backfired.

"Wae wae wae?! Trying to talk about the past?!" Ji Yeon looked at him with the murderous gaze.

"NAE! I at least did it once not all the times!" Felix glared at the ceiling, crossing his arms as he was upset.

"Heol! I am speechless! Don't talk to me anymore!" Ji Yeon pushed Felix aside but he wasn't moving even an inch.
"Move! You are blocking my way."

"Where are you going?" Felix held her hand back.

"LET GO!" Ji Yeon shook his hand away and left in madness.

Felix blinked multiple times, trying to process everything that just happened. Hyun Jin gave him the sympathetic looks.

"I told you." Hyun Jin dabbed as he whispered to Hyuna.

"I was scared for a while." Hyuna nodded dramatically in agreement.

"Nado nado." Hyun Jin nodded and shoved another spoonful of noodle into his mouth.

"What did I do?" Felix sat onto the floor.

"You messed up." Bangchan said, patting Felix's head as he passed by him.

"You messed up," Han added, nodding his head as he imitated Bangchan.

"You messed up too." Nayong said to Han.

"Messed up your heart?" Han threw a lame joke and got a kick on his leg from Seungmin.

"You messed up your head."
"We should do some surgery to get that weird side out." Nayong replied.

"Geujwo geujwo." Seungmin added.

"Look at Seungmin repenting his sins." Hyuna said.
"You boys did not."

Said who Seungmin repented? He did not but his innocent face had it all.

"Ahaa Felix even made it worst." Changbin laughed.
"Anyway! Who is up for a basketball match after breakfast?"

The four injured boys had their ears grew bigger listening to a basketball match plan.

"Don't even dream about it." Nayong said to Han.

"I didn't say anything yet!" Han surrendered.

"Is this how you girls felt when you did crazy things?" Hyun Jin asked, chuckling when he did not see his death coming.

"Aniya, you were the worst. I at times wanted to break up every time you nagged at me like crazy! What did I even do?! Like, at least I did not do anything that clearly risk my life!" Hyuna was livid.