29: It's finally over

Start from the beginning

The last time we kissed, was in Canada, that time after her father left. Kyuhyun hyung left after that too. Before we slept, she just gave me a plain kiss but I ended up kissed her back. And then yet again, we have sex again that night. And that night was worse than the first, because she can't even walk the next day. Sehun laughed for the whole day that day. He's going to die in my mind.

After that time, she never kissed me again. I felt bad. I'm falling in love with her more each day, but every time I kissed her, she would always stop me. Because she always knew that I can't control myself. How could I control myself when she's kissing me? Damn this feeling. I want her so bad.

She promised that if I can control myself, then I could kiss her again. Should I say, Yehet? But I can't even control, and she said that I'll learn to.

I want to kiss her so badly. I want to hear her whispered my name. I can't wait for everything ends. After everything ended, we would get married, and happily ever after.

"Neul nabakke mollasseotdeon igijeogin naega yeah~"

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Chen, can you and Songhyun come to the company for a while?" It's Kyuhyun hyung.

"I'll ask her first." I replied and turned to Songhyun. "Yeobo, Kyuhyun hyung asked whether you can go to the company with me for a while."

She nodded.

"Hyung, she said yes."

"Okay, come here quickly." He answered and ended the call.

"Kaja. Hyung said let’s go there quickly." With that, she ran upstairs and came down again. I took away her bag from her which makes her protests again.

"Why are we going there anyway? And I told you I could handle the bag, its light."

"Be a good wife, arasseo? Or else you won't be able to walk again tomorrow. And Sehun would laugh for the whole day again." I told her.

"Then you have to carry me behind your back." She shot back.

"I would be glad. You're not heavy anyway."

"Hello, mister. It's two people that you're going to carry."

"It doesn’t weigh much too."

"Whatever you want." She mumbled.

"Can I kiss you again tonight?"

"Whatever."

"Don't you have classes for today?"

"Kim Jong Dae, what’s the day today?" She glared at me.

"Saturday. Why?"

"Don't you remember? I don't have any classes when it comes to Saturday!"

"Oh yeah…mianhe…forgive me okay?"

"Aish…why would I even in-love with you?"

"I knew it. You love me really much, am I right?"

"Yah, drive your car. Unless you want to murder someone here." She gave me a look.

"Alright yeobo. I won't hurt you and our baby."

"Yah!"

"Okay okay." I responded and focused on the road.

She kept on talking about there’s something moving in her stomach and such things. With that, I'm sure that she's really pregnant. Oh my…what am I going to do? I'm going to be a father soon! So excited. I started to hum our song ‘Don't Go’.