19: Couples

Songhyun's POV

It's actually kind of weird that all of the EXO-M members were in the car. Chen was driving, Xiumin, who was sitting behind him, kept on bothering him, Lay kept on mumbling, Luhan kept on taking selca with Tao. Kris, I can't understand that what he's doing.

"Hyung, can you shut up? I'm driving."

"What? Are you really driving? But what I saw was you're holding hands with Songhyun."

That's true, he's holding my right hand using his left hand, and driving with his right hand.

"So what? Can't we hold hands?"

"Ani, ani, it's because we scare that you'll cause accident."

"He's right, yeobo."

"Fine." He sighed. He let go of my hand and didn't talk again.

"Hey, Songhyun-ah, your yeobo is mad. Do something, okay?" Xiumin whispered.

I nodded.

After we get down from the car, he didn't say any word. He just held my hand and walked away from them.

" Yeobo…" I called him.

"Hmm?"

"Are you mad?"

"No."

"But why you're treating them like this?"

"Same as last time. They need to learn their mistake."

"What mistake?"

"For trying to keep you away from me."

"They're not keeping me away from you, that's because if you only use your right hand to drive, for them, it's dangerous. So of course Xiumin will said that you should let go my hand."

"But I don't want to…" He pouted.

"But you have to, that may cause accident."

"Arasseo." He replied.

"Come on, let's go shopping!" Tao came to my side.

"Let's go." Chen answered plainly.

"EXO-K are here a few minutes ago. So should we go and find them first?" Tao asked cutely.

"Kaja." I said, trying to pat his head, but he was too tall, while I'm too short. I was even shorter than Chen.

Chen placed his hand over my waist, and said, "Yah yeobo, this dongsaeng is too tall. Don't you think so?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Hyung, I'm taller than you~" Chanyeol suddenly popped out from nowhere.

"Umma!" Tao shouted, running towards Suho.

"Chanyeol! Go away! Why all of you are taller than me?"

"Heh…but Songhyun is shorter…" Sehun said.

"Don't play with my height, Sehun. I'm a girl, and girl usually grew shorter than boys." I glared at him.

"Where's the others?" Chen asked.

"They went to join the other boys, so it's just us six." Baekhyun said.

"Six? It's only five?" I counted.

"Ohh…Songhyun! How could you ignore me? I'm short too, but that doesn't mean that you can ignore me!" He pouted.

"I just didn't saw you, oppa."

"Oh, okie. I'll forgive you." He said cheerfully. Oh my gosh! He's damn cute!

"But now I think that I'm not so short…at least I'm taller than somebody. That's good hide behind Chanyeol. No one will notice me because of his height." Luhan mumbled.

"Hyung! You're just taller than me for a few centimetres!" Chen pouted.

"Yeah! Me too! By the way…Songhyun, how high was you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Umm…159, I think?"

"Alright, no offense, I'm the tallest right here. Now can we go and get our dinner? My treat!"

"Yehet! Bubble tea!"

"That's after dinner." Chen said.

"Aww…" Sehun pouted.

"Leggo!" Chanyeol said and dragged Baekhyun away.

"Kaja kaja!" Sehun said and trying to reach for Luhan's hand at the same time.

"Shall we go?" Chen asked, smiling at me.

"Yeah, let's go!" I cheered.

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"You're cute, yeobo."

________

A/N:

I'll stop update this story until I finish updating Undeniable. So, readers, please be patient. And you all can share this story with your friends too. I hope that I can at least reach 5K reads and 1K vote next time I continue this story. So, bye for now! I'll be back~

~SHINeeTaeminHo~